Is COD4 as good as W:ET?

Fresh

I am a long time Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (ET) player and thought maybe I should expand beyond just one game.  Is COD4 on PC as good as ET?  Will I like it?  Thanks.

Edited by Fresh
  • Like 1

I am sure its a good game to check out if you haven't already. Try it out and see what you think. Its good to expand your selection to games that revolve around the clan. Have fun mate.

• Like 1

I played it for nearly 8 years almost exclusively and only got into ET back in late 2014 myself. Personally, I wish all the time I spent on CoD4 was replaced with Enemy Territory, but CoD4 is still by far one of my favorite shooters of all time. I consider it to be the last good CoD through and through, so absolutely try it out.

It's one of those games that's perfect for when you just feel like mindlessly killing things without getting much of anything done. All the admins on most servers (excluding F|A of course) act like children though, so beware if you are somewhat good at the game. You are more than likely going to get banned a few times. 

The Promod community was pretty much non-existent last time I was around, but heard it's picking up again slowly but surely. If you get into it, let me know and maybe we can hop into some SnD+HQ+TDM servers one of these days. 

• Like 1

It is a good game, Why not try Insurgency its a new type of game and we have servers for it too.

https://fearless-assassins.com/insurgency_server.html

• Like 1

i thought that COD4 was an easier game to do well in than ET. it isn't as fast paced and definitely not as teamwork oriented. i don't know how many online servers there are for the multiplayer now either...

• Like 1