whats up from the south!!

YardDawg

hey ya'll whats up!! this is YardDawg..i been playing in the servers for few weeks. After I get 40k xp i plan on applying ^_^ For those who heard me in game, i play with one arm..chevk out my one armed Key config at

• Like 5

Welcome and enjoy F|A forums :D. Trust me its pretty fun here :welcome

Also if that is you on the video, I'm really sorry about what you've had to go through in your life, such nice people should do not deserve this... :/

Anyways like Joe said, it is a really nice inspiration for people with disabilities ;)

(P.S You own me I played a bit with you today :D)

Anyways, get on vent as soon as possible

Cya ingame mate

I thought the video is a great inspiration (like Joe said) and the set-up of your keys is amazing for someone who can only play with a right arm,how long did it take you to get used to it?

And about your head, I have no idea how that is possible, but thank god you're fine :)

Welcome to the forums! Very impressive setup you have there. Hope to see you around :)

I have always thought if I ever lost an arm I would never be able to play games again, but glad someone proved me wrong

Welcome to forums dawg. :hi

I am really impressed with your configuration using only one hand. +1 for that

Jsut a tip: You can use mortar or mg if you wish and master it. You wont need to stress you hand then. Plus you also get lot of kills.