Who has the fastest computer here?

Guest R..pace!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you actually run 3D mark and post the SS?

What you posted is just a little test to see if your computer can even run 3D Mark.

I just looked again, and your screenshot says your computer cannot even run 3D mark. LOL

Edited by RoosterCogburn

Guest R..pace!

Why don't you actually run 3D mark and post the SS?

What you posted is just a little test to see if your computer can even run 3D Mark.

I just looked again, and your screenshot says your computer cannot even run 3D mark. LOL

That's exactly why I posted it and said "mine's not the best". I downloaded 3D Mark06 back in 2007 and uninstalled it because I was done with upgrading and tweaking my comp. It'd take too long to download it again (especially since I have an exam tomorrow). That being said, I didn't expect other people to download 3D Mark if they don't already have it, so I resorted to use this quick test.

here's mine... meh..

computer.png

Lawl I beat you !! (no seriously how did i win when your video card is much better). EDIT: 2 HD 5770's but 1 HD 5870 is still better. I think this test is messed up lol. But of course this whole thing is totally inaccurate when it comes to benching. Also my processor is not much better than yours.

testyd.jpg

Wow you guys have beasts! So far it looks like OnionKnight's winning...

waiting for forsaken to post his in here.. his computer compared to mine is like... a monster truck (his) VS a geometro (mine)

what Duckie said . Some people have computers that can't even be measured by this quickie benchmark lol. According to Futuremark, my computer is considered "average"