• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will just post my 3dmark score.

3dmark.png?t=1276824509

Also have a furmark score from a few months back

fur.jpg?t=1276825394

Is this one 3dmark06? Lol i am trying to find a hacked version of 06 (torrent) that actually works on windows 7. So far no luck (if you got one send it here =D )

Is this one 3dmark06? Lol i am trying to find a hacked version of 06 (torrent) that actually works on windows 7. So far no luck (if you got one send it here =D )

I thought 3dmark06 was for DX9? I used 3dmark Vantage, Had 0 problems running with W7 64bit and DX10.

I thought 3dmark06 was for DX9? I used 3dmark Vantage, Had 0 problems running with W7 64bit and DX10.

Lol i want to compare with a friend but he is using windows xp so vantage won't work.

3dspecs.jpg

Poor test for some systems....it says I dont have full graphics card points yet I have 2 gtx 480's and a 9800gt for physx in this machine......this test makes me lulz...If anyone wants to see some heaven 2.0 or 3d vantage scores let me know...

3dspecs.jpg

Poor test for some systems....it says I dont have full graphics card points yet I have 2 gtx 480's and a 9800gt for physx in this machine......this test makes me lulz...If anyone wants to see some heaven 2.0 or 3d vantage scores let me know...

lest see some 3dmarks :) That rig sounds beast.

Guest R..pace!

3dspecs.jpg

Dang! that's overkill, it's like your comp's on steroidsohmy.gif I don't think anyone can beat that...

OK here is my 3dmark06 and vantage scores. These will sky rocket once I get motivation to spend 400 dollars on a case big enough to house all of my water cooling compnents for my gfx cards I have on the floor that would not fit in my current case ( Cosmos S ).

3dmarkscores.jpg

OK here is my 3dmark06 and vantage scores. These will sky rocket once I get motivation to spend 400 dollars on a case big enough to house all of my water cooling compnents for my gfx cards I have on the floor that would not fit in my current case ( Cosmos S ).

3dmarkscores.jpg

You are the winner :lol:. Thats like double my computers score

Hahaha, ya the only reason I have such a beast is because I play with nvidia 3d vision, which cuts FPS in half. Alos metro 2033 rapes my computer even without 3d vision on. :P

Here a little about mine

Graphics: GeForce GTX 275 i have 2 installed and GeForce GTS 250 2 cards installed also so together 4 Graphic cards

IntelCore I-7-950 Processor-3.07 GHZ

Memory 12280 MB Which 12GB

2HD 1TB and second 600GB and so on and on to much to list :)