No pushing rule

Symfony

There's a no pushing rule here, as we know, and some of the admins enforce it more than others, and some of the players are more passionate about it than others. I think that the no pushing rule is sometimes enforced in the wrong situations and I'm posting this because of that. This is not meant to single out any admins as I've seen a few do it before.

I think that the no pushing rule shouldn't be enforced as heavily in spawn. I think that some of the admins and even players are too concerned with being pushed and not concerned enough with being in the way of exiting spawn. 9 times out of 10 you'll see that the entire doorway is being blocked by a few players and rather than trying to get out of the way, I think that a lot of players get angry over being pushed and the amount of pushing going on. Sometimes a player will get warned in this situation which, personally, I think should be taken a bit more lightly as the majority of players in the spawn are pushing the rest of the players almost immediately upon spawning, and that this rule cannot be properly and efficiently enforced in the spawn environment as there are too many players pushing one another for the admin(s) to know exactly who is at fault, and that the admins are then causing more congestion in trying to figure it out and warn the offenders rather than just moving on and playing.

That being said, I believe that when the pushing has malicious intent, as in pushing a player off of a building or out of some spot that they were occupying so that you can instead be there should be both against the rules and a bit more enforced. I do understand that the warning is at the admin's discretion and that an admin cannot be everywhere at once, but I think that the punishment for pushing when in spawn should be a bit less harsh. 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

A lot of times, you don't know who pushed you of a ledge or building. I try to turn fast and see if I can see who it is, so it's tough, but definitely deserves a warning.

In spawn, it's just everyone trying to get out at once

• Like 1

In a server with less players it´s wiser to let people to gather their speed and let them rush out of spawn instead of pushing them and with that decreasing their speed.

I often notice that in jay2 when I try my hardest to get out of the way- use all the sprint charge and gather momentum with Double Jump- as soon as someone pushes me I instantly loose all the momentum I´ve gained and so block players coming after me for even longer time.

Unless it´s a total newbie crawling out with his mg or panzerfaust it´s always more useful for everybody not to push. Player in front gets out faster as do others behind the first player out of spawn.

!ms is pretty useful even in spawn environment.

Pushing in the spawn should be acceptable, because some people just stand and don't move right after spawning/block the doorways and that makes spawnkilling much easier for the enemy. It's also frustrating when you lose a map because of somebody who took forever to leave the spawn.

Edited by Adolf
  • Like 3

In a server with less players it´s wiser to let people to gather their speed and let them rush out of spawn instead of pushing them and with that decreasing their speed.

I often notice that in jay2 when I try my hardest to get out of the way- use all the sprint charge and gather momentum with Double Jump- as soon as someone pushes me I instantly loose all the momentum I´ve gained and so block players coming after me for even longer time.

Unless it´s a total newbie crawling out with his mg or panzerfaust it´s always more useful for everybody not to push. Player in front gets out faster as do others behind the first player out of spawn.

!ms is pretty useful even in spawn environment.

On servers such as Silent 1 and HC people are pretty much always pushing until they're a safe distance from spawn. I feel that an admin warning the one person that they believe pushed them is sort of unfair and kind of just not properly enforcing the rule.

why not just be lil patient it might take u 1 sec more to go out of spawn if u dont push rather than pushing each other and then blocking the exit of spawn and then it take more time to go out than going out normal.. We warn because unecessary pushing in spawn on anywhere is just stupid.. y cant u wait for 1 sec u can go beside from that person. i mostly see people pushing from spawn is when the front player isnt afk he is also going out spawn but u are way to excited to run out and in that case u start pushing and that is when admins warn cause we can see the front player isnt blocking he is also going out of spawn..

why not just be lil patient it might take u 1 sec more to go out of spawn if u dont push rather than pushing each other and then blocking the exit of spawn and then it take more time to go out than going out normal.. We warn because unecessary pushing in spawn on anywhere is just stupid.. y cant u wait for 1 sec u can go beside from that person. i mostly see people pushing from spawn is when the front player isnt afk he is also going out spawn but u are way to excited to run out and in that case u start pushing and that is when admins warn cause we can see the front player isnt blocking he is also going out of spawn..

I just want to reiterate that I was talking about how it's very commonly done and something that's very hard to enforce on a server with so many players. Often times a warn is unfair as there's a multitude of other players who should be warned as well.

I just want to reiterate that I was talking about how it's very commonly done and something that's very hard to enforce on a server with so many players. Often times a warn is unfair as there's a multitude of other players who should be warned as well.

its for admins too that dont just go for !warn command .. give verbal warn 1 or 2 and then proceed if he does that all the time when he spawn... and if we dont warn them they shall do it everytime and its not pleasant for others when they get pushed even when they are not afk nor just standing or not blocking

• Platinum VIP

Because if everyone waits for 1 second, it's the same problem, 1 second later

• Like 1

pushing rule?

...what's next?

no need for more rules. it's free game, i join server to play some games, not to read a book full of rules before.

everyone who has bit brain knows how to act and play the game. all others who may "disturb" will leave earlier or later anyway.

• Like 5

its a common sense guys ... And all wont wait for 1sec mate i mtelling to those who are seeing this topic or even commenting on it.. if some of them do it will reduce to half of the stuff ..and i m sure plenty of spawns have 2 exits why not try tht...there is always a way if u want to try it...

Because if everyone waits for 1 second, it's the same problem, 1 second later

This is what I'm trying to say

its a common sense guys ... And all wont wait for 1sec mate i mtelling to those who are seeing this topic or even commenting on it.. if some of them do it will reduce to half of the stuff ..and i m sure plenty of spawns have 2 exits why not try tht...there is always a way if u want to try it...

My point is just that there's people that will warn for it when it's more or less unneeded and it will always happen regardless of the rule. Like I said, you simply cannot fairly enforce such a rule on larger servers. I'm not saying that anyone is at fault or that I wish for someone to be punished for pushing or even complaining about the pushing because I realize it's part of the game. It's a bit much to enforce such a rule in spawn where everyone is already pushing, and you cannot fairly and efficiently enforce it without stopping every player and doing some sort of head count about it. I think that the rule itself in many situations serves a really good purpose, but in spawn or really anywhere near spawn where the pushing is not intended as malicious, it's harsh and unfair to enforce it on anyone.

• Like 2

My question is why is pushing even able for team mates?

If there were no push, people would just troll in the doorways letting no one pass, that would be hilarious though 

Personally I dont mind being pushed at spawn but when someone does it on some awkward spot it's not allowed, couple pushes here and there is fine (if it's not ongoing)

• Like 4

If there were no push, people would just troll in the doorways letting no one pass, that would be hilarious though 

Personally I dont mind being pushed at spawn but when someone does it on some awkward spot it's not allowed, couple pushes here and there is fine (if it's not ongoing)

actually i like to push u from roof. do i get a warning now? :D

i agree with first sentence. its good pushing is enabled