DRI server hotshot, talks lots of smack

yogurtplay

xxx is a fairly active Enemy territory server.***************
Redirection advised:

It's a decent server. 

There's some pretty decent players there. There's one guy called " You're an easy piece of shit"...

Who says " Too easy!" every time he kills some one. He typically kills just about everyone. I'm not sure if he hacks or if he's just that good. But, if any one ever wants to put him in his place I'd love to see it. He's not always on but you can catch him on daily. He plays atleast 2-3 times a day. 

He talks a lot of smack about his frag abilities.  He changed his name to you're an easy piece of shit because he always boasts that he's the best and that no one can take him. 

If any one wants to take him I'd love to see it. 

Edited by daredevil
Advert server IP

tumblr_lo1qh68nVL1qzgmxb.gif

FA don't care about stupid drama.  Not a clan of egotistical 14 year olds.

FA does care about advertising other clan servers though. So if you could kindly not do that shit, that'd be cool.

• Like 8

:D I sincerely doubt any of you want to join DRI... From my understanding you have some of the greatest players in the world in your clan. 
As some one new to the rules, I apologize for breaking any of them. 

He's the egotistical 14 year old... :D 

I just hoping to see him put in his place... It's just a video game, anyways. I don't see why  it's so serious. I thought some one might enjoy the challenge or putting a bully into his place. Of course it's childish, we're talking about a 10 year old online video gaming community.  Though, I respect that some people still take ET very seriously and competitively and don't want to get involved in silly feuds. 

I wasn't advertising the clan, I wasn't aware that players here didn't play on other servers. Sorry about that.

LOL, no it's not me. You know, just forget about it... I thought there were ET players here. I found this site via tutorials. I thought people here were allowed to play on multiple servers. I wasn't aware that sharing other IPS was agains the rules...
I think the guy hacks anyways, I just think the admins are too dumb to know it... that or he has an incredible gaming computer.

I have to say that closing the thread is probably best. 

Edited by yogurtplay

Naw. We have people that play on various servers. DRi just has a history of doing underhanded stuff that directly affects this clan.

Now.... if you want to stick around and play on servers that have an actual working Anti-Cheat program running, feel free to visit any of our servers.

• Like 5

I was in DRi and i can say its not a good clan. Theres some good people but some are lot of teouble in game and in themlife. I left them yeah. All the other 5 clans i was in was cool but not DRi. Nothing to add.

• Like 4

LOL, no it's not me. You know, just forget about it... I thought there were ET players here. I found this site via tutorials. I thought people here were allowed to play on multiple servers. I wasn't aware that sharing other IPS was agains the rules...

I think the guy hacks anyways, I just think the admins are too dumb to know it... that or he has an incredible gaming computer.

I have to say that closing the thread is probably best. 

Don't mind sidness. He's a jerk. <_<

We have lots of lovely ET types here! It's just... most of us are here purely for fun and love our servers very much... so we try not to worry about outside drama llama stuff. ^.^ If this were 10 years ago, I think things would different. xD Old clan drama was funny stuff! But now a days, we just want to sit back and frag for fun. :3 I wouldn't worry about players like that anyway. Most of them have so much to prove in game, because there's a hole in their life somewhere! Like Doc said, you should try playing around our servers sometime ^.^ Might find something you enjoy more :P

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

It was a fairly decent clan Once Upon a Time, like 5 or 6 years ago. Now it's just a shell of its former self.

I I was always jealous of whoever does their graphic design but they had Nightmare, who was one of the biggest dicks I ever played against

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Players on our server are fun players. I believe correct place here - 

http://www.crossfire.nu/

Players on that forums play competitive. 

If you think someone cheats on their server, you can take demo and report the player. It's up to the admin to take the call. We have anti cheat so we don't get much demos since anti cheat does it job fairly well. 

And yes we ask our admins EVERY time to play with different ET installations on other servers because if their GUID gets stolen and someone misuses it they would be at fault and no one else. I hardly play on other servers because I don't trust lots of admins in ET and I love my GUID. So far my conversation with Relic has been good. He seems like a nice guy. But then again I don't talk much with him so I have no clue. 

Going forward please don't advertise any server or clan on our forums. That we don't allow because we don't know if someone else clan member is doing it or random person. 

Cheers and welcome to our forums. :)

/locked

• Like 2