Enemy Territory - Busted private cheat users

daredevil

ahhh ashyr!

The guy who was very easy to kill who became a godlike player!

Great Job, really!!!!

Keep the good work!!

Have few others i miss in this list!

Hey guys. I'm playing on the TWC public from time to time, and I see TWC|Vegehan on the list. Is there a way to know if it's not a nick faker or sth ? Could you provide me with a GUID or a full IP by PM so I can check that out ?

Thanks

• Platinum VIP

Hey guys. I'm playing on the TWC public from time to time, and I see TWC|Vegehan on the list. Is there a way to know if it's not a nick faker or sth ? Could you provide me with a GUID or a full IP by PM so I can check that out ?

Thanks

Hey buddy!

Is there a way to know if it's not a nick faker or sth ? Could you provide me with a GUID or a full IP by PM so I can check that out ?

Thanks

21 --  -TWC|Vegehan| --  217.23.*.103 --  

3 quarters of the ip should suffice noh?

edit: nvm, don't rely on this ip.. after have checked, he used a "trick" to hide his real one.

Edited by Ann!b@l

• Administrators

sadFace, on 09 Aug 2016 - 10:19 AM, said:

Thanks

As Annibal said, IP should help. But here is more info and also the list of some other players with TWC tag who got busted. 

2014-04-21 - TWC|Hawkeye - IP 173.212.41.92 - Public cheat

2015-02-25 - TWC|My$T!c - IP 82.165.148.65 - Wallhack

2015-06-07 - TWC|Vegehan| - 217.23.7.103 His full PB GUID at the time of ban - pbguid:E1DB583F8844D2FA8DDD3D79B6435FEC

But off course PB GUID can be changed anytime and  217.23.7.103 that is proxy IP. So even if he is real Vegehan, with proxy you can change IP pretty fast so it's possible their admins will say, not his IP. Only their admin can verify if they are same i.e. their member or not.

So far we haven't seen any false positive in our AC. I hope this helps. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

You should turn this topic into a sticky and keep it up to date. Add date/time/server and try to link the the spoofed info to the players normal alias. FlA would have the only trustworthy list and it could definitely do some good.

[white name=Ann!b@l" post="712780" timestamp="1469888063]Let's be clear.. We have no problem with any proxy in particular.. Only with the use than some of them make of it on our servers. Unfortunately for clean and fair people, there's no other choice than ban its whole use.

I'm curious to if we were to write a simple program for the vpn to use that sends the players original data or a simple code letting the F|A sever know the vpn IP is trusted.

• Like 1

You speak nothing but the truth. I was only thinking about myself in that post :P

I don't know how knowledgeable F|A admins are on the subject but back when the American ET community became plagued with private hacks I took the time to learn all that crap and wouldn't mind training up some admins if needed.

Haruhi, I am very interested to learn from you, plz contact me if you have the time and will at the same time :)

• 3 weeks later...