Hello from Butterz

Butterz

Hello all,

I am doing one of these because I haven't done one yet...I know its a bit late.

My game name is Butterz, I have been playing ET for about 8 months now, only ever played on FA servers, beside the occasional Australian server, and its brilliant being in a clan as cool as this (with exceptions of a few people).

I live in Perth, Australia, it is a hole, I have the second worst ping in the clan lol. I am 16 now, I applied for FA back in December some time I think, and now I am a member. I play mostly on Jaymod, but I have been frequenting the Hardcore and ETPub servers more often, as they are smaller, and are more relaxed.

Thats about it..

Hello all,

I am doing one of these because I haven't done one yet...I know its a bit late.

My game name is Butterz, I have been playing ET for about 8 months now, only ever played on FA servers, beside the occasional Australian server, and its brilliant being in a clan as cool as this (with exceptions of a few people).

I live in Perth, Australia, it is a hole, I have the second worst ping in the clan lol. I am 16 now, I applied for FA back in December some time I think, and now I am a member. I play mostly on Jaymod, but I have been frequenting the Hardcore and ETPub servers more often, as they are smaller, and are more relaxed.

Thats about it..

More or less same opinion about everything :)

laugh.gifHmmmmmmmm I liked it better when I had no idea who the f*** you were laugh.gif

just jokesthanks.gif

SALUTATIONS, GOOD SIR. PLEASE EXCUSE THE INTRUSION BUT WE COULD NOT GO WITHOUT ALERTING YOU THAT VIA FRIENDLY HEARSAY IT HAS SUBTLY COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT YOUR PEERS ARE OF THE OPINION THAT YOU ARE ONE WHO ENJOYS A GOOD MEASURE OF GARRULOUSNESS, ERGO, AND AGAIN I PRAY YOU EXCUSE OUR PRESUMPTUOUSNESS, BUT WE HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF REPLACING YOUR AGGLOMERATION OF ASSORTED AUDIO COMPACT-DISCS WITH A GLOSSARY CONSISTING OF SYNONYMS AND GRAMMATICAL SYNTAXES FOR YOUR REFERENTIAL NEEDS AND/OR PLEASURE PERCHANCE AN EVENT REQUIRING PROLIX DIALOG SHOULD ARISE.

Better late than never :hi

SALUTATIONS, GOOD SIR. PLEASE EXCUSE THE INTRUSION BUT WE COULD NOT GO WITHOUT ALERTING YOU THAT VIA FRIENDLY HEARSAY IT HAS SUBTLY COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT YOUR PEERS ARE OF THE OPINION THAT YOU ARE ONE WHO ENJOYS A GOOD MEASURE OF GARRULOUSNESS, ERGO, AND AGAIN I PRAY YOU EXCUSE OUR PRESUMPTUOUSNESS, BUT WE HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF REPLACING YOUR AGGLOMERATION OF ASSORTED AUDIO COMPACT-DISCS WITH A GLOSSARY CONSISTING OF SYNONYMS AND GRAMMATICAL SYNTAXES FOR YOUR REFERENTIAL NEEDS AND/OR PLEASURE PERCHANCE AN EVENT REQUIRING PROLIX DIALOG SHOULD ARISE.

:hmm I think I've seen this somewhere... Maybe Post's sig?

Better late than never :hi

:hmm I think I've seen this somewhere... Maybe Post's sig?

You're right captain..

100% Copy&paste skill.