FA Wonder hacker????

croZz

LOL

your a joke.

you admit you hacking.

makes you a goon.

OOOOOHHH noooo, she used a hack in a hack server!!!

admitted it once more.

FA does nothing about it and houses hackers in there clan.

it doesnt make the rest of the clan any better.

you stream your server to prevent hackers from connected.

dont make any f***ing difference if they are not hacking at the time they are connected to your server.

if they hack, they hack.

says something about the FA clan and its members huh.

good shit.!!!!

:yahoo :yahoo

LOL

your a joke.

you admit you hacking.

makes you a goon.

admitted it once more.

dont make any f***ing difference if they are not hacking at the time they are connected to your server.

if they hack, they hack.

good shit.!!!!

you just profiled everyone with a =F|A= tag on.

Really?

now now wonder don't get mad if my hands stamps a little well i am :spank you this is some good stuff here

Really?

yeah really.

You guys are on here bashing me and shit.

I didn't do anything wrong. I posted something I thought the rest of you would like to know,

and i'm getting ridiculed here.

That's pretty f***ing pathetic huh?

LOL

your a joke.

you admit you hacking.

makes you a goon.

admitted it once more.

if they hack, they hack.

good shit.!!!!

No one said they do nothing about it... I think FA has one of the biggest ban lists, and caught so so so many hackers with pbbans, not to mention the admins !ban on snappers and wallers. No one said I wont get banned. I most likely will get banned but I am just not a little b*** and going to lie about some shit.

I used a hack in a hack server.. I must be a horrible ET hacking, server killing, face raging f*** then huh?

I have nothing really to say, and really this is over. It is up to someone higher what will be done with me, so let it be. It would just be a shame to have to change my IP and name to play on FA..

lol wonder..

No one said I wont get banned. I most likely will get banned but I am just not a little b*** and going to lie about some shit.

I used a hack in a hack server.. I must be a horrible ET hacking, server killing, face raging f*** then huh?

grow the f**k up.

your 23, and your whining and acting like a ignorant child.

i never called you anything.

so don't put words in my mouth.

ty very much woman..

i know about there ban list im not f***in retarded, ive been registered here for a long time.

and once again you're saying im telling a lie cus your mad. grow up lady

Aha I really don't see a problem with Golden using hacks on a hack server. I don't even know Golden but the fact that she did something on a server that the server allows and your bashing that? Thats like saying double jump wasn't originally part of et but your using it on FA servers zomg !hateFA lol grow up. Until Golden hacks on a PB server theres nothing wrong with Goldens hacking. In fact like Golden said the fact that she has used hacks, where they were ALLOWED has made her a better admin, now she can recognize hacks more efficiently lol. Obviously either Golden was really mad in the dialogue or you edited it though cause I haven't see Golden swear off ET or video games on the forums yet lol. :yahoo :yahoo just my opinion.

• Like 5

Hacking, yes it is against F|A rules. But she wasn't playing in F|A server. I can see where your coming from, we ban for people who have hacks. But in her defense like she said, it has also taught her more about what to look for. I'm not saying that her decision was the best, but hell.

• Administrators

1. Trying hacks on NON PB server or server where hacks are allowed is non of our business.

2. We don't tell players to use hack or not to. It's their choice and they should know what they are doing. Our choice is simple. You cheat, we get proof and we will ban you.

3. If we find someone hacking/cheating on PBBans streaming server or any AC site streaming server, we just ban and move on.

4. Rules are same from level 0 to level 15.

5. We really don't care what people do on NON PB server.

If you have proof of wonder hacking I would say post the PBSS, or logs from server or from generic scan or BAN ID from PBBans MBi.

Just reminder, if you get busted you will be banned. No if no but. I don't take execuses of my friend did, son did, cat did or I was doing to see if hack is detected or not.

My 4 years old buddy got busted and is banned:

http://fearless-assa...r/360-kobajagi/

You cheat and I get proof, you will be banned.

/locked to avoid drama. Any concerns drop me a PM. If you have SS or any proof of wonder hacking on PBbans streaming server send me proof.

• Like 4