Greetings from Croatia (boki)

boki

Thank u all for a warm welcome! :wub:

I play keyboard (piano), accordion, unfortunately not so good as before, cause i do not practice anymore (mea culpa). And I play a little bit guitar and drums. For discussions on music or my other interests contact me per teamspeak or email (facebook?).

I speak german very well and fluent actually, more than just "Sprechen Sie Deutsch mein Lolein" :P (feel free to contact me on german)

If u want to play ET with me, I'm almost daily online on Recruiting server (jay1), occasionally on Beginners (jay2), rarely on other servers (but doable if someone invites me). Always open to learn something new or to teach you something I know (don't hesitate to ask).

• Like 1

Heej Roberte pozdrav i dobrodošao!! Nisam siguran jesi li ti jedaa od dvojice novih hrvata s nq1 s kojim sam izmjenio par rečenica sinoć na serveru. Ukratko, lijepo je vidjeti nove Hrvate na serveru. Uzivaj s nama u igri i na našem forumu. Ukoliko imaš bilo kakva pitanja slobodno mi se obrati u inbox. Dobru zabavu ti želim. Pozdrav iz Rijeke :)

xp.Bo0m

/ Heey Robert greetings and welcome! I'm not sure if you're one of two new croatian guys from nq1 with who I exchanged few words on server last night. To be short, it's nice to see new Croatians on server. Enjoy with us both on our servers & forum. If you have any kind of questions feel free to PM me. Have a nice fun. Regards from Rijeka/Fiume.

xP.Bo0m

Hi, thx for a warm welcome! No, I'm neither of those two. You are not even so far away from me, I'm from Medulin (for other folks - that's around 100 km / 70 miles away or 1h of driving with car). Didn't realize that so many people from Croatia come here. Until now, I only met Niko on Jay1.

Hi, thx for a warm welcome! No, I'm neither of those two. You are not even so far away from me, I'm from Medulin (for other folks - that's around 100 km / 70 miles away or 1h of driving with car). Didn't realize that so many people from Croatia come here. Until now, I only met Niko on Jay1.

Yeah there are few of us. But I saw two days ago 2 new guys on nq1, they r from Zagreb. I'm trying to get my 3 friends from rijeka to join our servers aswell, but they won't quit current et pro server they r playing on..but they will come, sooner or later ;)

• Like 1

• Leader

...but they won't quit current et pro server they r playing on..but they will come, sooner or later ;)

Oh No!  Not more Professional-grade Players that shoot me down so easily!  My plan is to distract them with jokes, but for my plan to work, they must know English.   :(

Unless...I bind some Croatian jokes with /m somehow!.  :)  

• Like 1

Oh No!  Not more Professional-grade Players that shoot me down so easily!  My plan is to distract them with jokes, but for my plan to work, they must know English.   :(

Unless...I bind some Croatian jokes with /m somehow!.  :)

Hahaha not every croatian is high skilled player, look at me for example :D but in past 10 years I ran into I could say 100's of Cro players, but these days Im surprised when I see just 1 of my fellow country player..in place where I live there are 4 more guys playing et (and it's a small place arround 3000 people living here), but they just don't want to come here and quit et pro, even when I told them we have et pro friday nights..but just give me some time I'll drag them to us..and then you must really find some good joke to bind so they dont pwn ur ass hahaha..jj ofc

• Like 2

Sve vise Hrvata i drago mi je to vidjet :) Dobrodosao i uzivaj.

Pozdrav iz Rijeke :)

Nije moguce da nas jos u Rijeci ima, sada znam s kim putovat na F|A meet :P  :D

• Like 2

Sve vise Hrvata i drago mi je to vidjet :) Dobrodosao i uzivaj.

Nije moguce da nas jos u Rijeci ima, sada znam s kim putovat na F|A meet :P  :D

Iz Kostrene tocnije ;) ima nas ima. Ima ih jos u ks 3 koji jgraju ali samo et pro .

• Like 1

Yeah there are few of us. But I saw two days ago 2 new guys on nq1, they r from Zagreb. I'm trying to get my 3 friends from rijeka to join our servers aswell, but they won't quit current et pro server they r playing on..but they will come, sooner or later ;)

What nicks do they use? I know quite a few Croats that used to play at past etpro on top level, but most of them quitted by now already.

• Like 2

What nicks do they use? I know quite a few Croats that used to play at past etpro on top level, but most of them quitted by now already.

Nick's are Tender, Mario, Andol, those who I remember. There are also two guys from Senj but I didn't hear from them for a while now. There was a 'legend' from cro Scream team known as Lakuda shark. He's 40+ now. When I find some videos and pictures will show you. I might get him and he's wife to join a bit :D

• Like 1

Nick's are Tender, Mario, Andol, those who I remember. There are also two guys from Senj but I didn't hear from them for a while now. There was a 'legend' from cro Scream team known as Lakuda shark. He's 40+ now. When I find some videos and pictures will show you. I might get him and he's wife to join a bit :D

Never heard of any of these, guess they weren't really scrimming on proper level or i would remember some of them :)

• Like 2

Thank u all for a warm welcome! :wub:

I play keyboard (piano), accordion, unfortunately not so good as before, cause i do not practice anymore (mea culpa). And I play a little bit guitar and drums. For discussions on music or my other interests contact me per teamspeak or email (facebook?).

I speak german very well and fluent actually, more than just "Sprechen Sie Deutsch mein Lolein" :P (feel free to contact me on german)

If u want to play ET with me, I'm almost daily online on Recruiting server (jay1), occasionally on Beginners (jay2), rarely on other servers (but doable if someone invites me). Always open to learn something new or to teach you something I know (don't hesitate to ask).

I like your posts, feel free to check around in other areas of the forum as well, we have a music forum (which I should use more often as well), language learning forum (you can help people with German there if you feel like it) and other kinds of hobby-forums, as well as some gaming-specific parts in which you can learn and teach a lot (there also is a tutorial tab on top).

Finally, this is where you want to go if you really want to make us happy: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/. You'd be surprised to learn that some of us actually do have a private life and post around about it shamelessly in private talk :)

• Like 1