Need your help :D

FireWienie

Alright guys, I'm really excited to say that I'm trying to revive my old youtube account. I have 2 old videos, me playing a horror game (i fked up on the editing) and a commercial my younger brother made for his class. 

Anyways, I recently uploaded a clip of me playing ET, nothing interesting, just me being bad in game and with the editing xD. Just simple clips as I'm new to editing and everything, I'll try making some special montages, which wont be to special as I'm very bad xD. Also I will be posting different games but not now as I will (hopefully) get a new laptop by the end of this university year.

It would be great if you guys could watch it, send me some feed back and sub to support me. (shout out to omega for being in the vid, idk if he knows though xD )

Also I currently do not have a name for my channel, I'm trying to do something other than FireWienie, if you guys also have suggestions that would be great! 

Thanks for the support guys!

Also forgot to mention at around 4:20 the video stops and the rest is just black, dunno why that happened.

• Like 3

gtfo

I'M JUST KIDDING wienie but if you ever change your name to anything else, we're finished.

I feel like I'm using the same name a lot. Should I keep it or should I make a different one just for my channel?

Very cool. The world needs more Jay2 videos. :D I thought the brightness was a bit low at first, not sure if that was intentional or due to youtube encoding. But it actually adds a lot to the atmosphere. The static transitions were a nice touch too. Keep it up. :)

• Like 1

Very cool. The world needs more Jay2 videos. :D I thought the brightness was a bit low at first, not sure if that was intentional or due to youtube encoding. But it actually adds a lot to the atmosphere. The static transitions were a nice touch too. Keep it up. :)

Haha normally it's pretty bright on my computer, dunno why it got so dark, but if you guys like it I'll leave it at that :D

nice fps lol  :P

2 gb ram, ayyyy

• Like 1

"Two years later", gotta love it!   :D

Thanks! I feel like my overall performance with editing has greatly improved since my last video. I'm still not an expert with Sony Vegas Pro and there is still much to learn. I'll be playing around with a few edits and hopefully find different things to do as I feel the static transition and the texts are quite repetitive.

Again, thanks for the feed back  :wub:

• Leader

Again, thanks for the feed back  :wub:

I was talking about your game-play!  :)  But the video experience has improved, too!  :D

• Like 1

You could add two to four map in same video and use that 5:16 thing when maps change! Good job mate! I like it, you could to gaming video too from next gameday what we can use, in that you could take demo from different players playing etc :)

• Like 1