sniper league

mafia

ETBot will be MVP. One cheater WILL ruin the entire league when you take 99% of the game's mechanics out and just make it about pure aim, and even Killerboy wouldn't be able to keep them all out. I hate to see ET's metagame reduced to this, but good luck anyways.

I know exactly what you mean. When it comes to hacks, I'm probably going to ban on suspicion. I realise that may not be fair, but that's the only way since etbot is undetected. After all, this is a small time league, there's no money on the line and even if an innocent player gets banned, those bans can always be lifted.

Well, I for one support this league and any attempt to keep ET alive in some form. I have talked to Mafia and he is doing his best to assemble credible admins and refs to help keep the cheaters out as best as can be done. If he wants I will even volunteer some time to help him AC his league. +10 good guy, good league, good intentions. I hope you succeed mafia. <3

I know exactly what you mean. When it comes to hacks, I'm probably going to ban on suspicion. I realise that may not be fair, but that's the only way since etbot is undetected. After all, this is a small time league, there's no money on the line and even if an innocent player gets banned, those bans can always be lifted.

The thing is with this sort of thing it will be really hard to even suspect something... since tracking is non-existent and people will be shooting 60% headshots anyways. The thing with cheaters in competition is that they don't make it obvious, but they almost never fail to deliver on improbable clutch frags. Normally, any good team can overcome a couple of cheaters on the opposite team with good strategy and game sense, but when the outcome of the game is based on frags only, all the cheaters have to do is press a button to win.

If you need a second opinion on something or you have a question about something I'm pretty experienced in the league admin department, shoot me an xfire.

Edited by Number1Dad

Normally, any good team can overcome a couple of cheaters on the opposite team with good strategy and game sense

lol like everyone did against New Era a few seasons back in STA. Atleast i think it was in STA :rolleyes:

lol everyone will just be camping waiting for someone else to expose themselves. Yawn.

Yup. Can we bring panzasss to the sniper war. I can snipe with my panza !

lol like everyone did against New Era a few seasons back in STA. Atleast i think it was in STA :rolleyes:

They didn't play until the last season of ETL I believe. Funny thing was is that there were 4 cheaters on that team and they were still terrible because they relied on humanized aim too much and ramboed on offense. I remember refereeing a two+ hour match between them and Evil... it wasn't even our best lineup and they couldn't beat us. I guess we did have a pretty good team that season, it was the most fun I've ever had playing ET.

Edited by Number1Dad

Kronos is a bad sniper from far away, hes only good up close when he does that gay high sense thing.

Oi, whats this crap about me?

I never change my sens from 5. And I never change my pitch OR yaw from .02.

And I'm not sure what you're talking about. Even from far away Suicidal has been the only person who could consistently best me.

Not like it matters anymore, I've been done with et for about 2 months. I was interested in this sniper thing, but like Suicidal said, I've got no interest in waiting 5 minutes to take a shot. I liked pubs because there was constant action. If I was sniping against someone who does that duck for 12 minutes then pop a shot and duck again I just left them alone and moved on to someone else. Also I don't really want to play with cheaters, I don't know much anything about bots, but if this etbot is undetected then chances are it'll be there. Then of course they'll be the whiners whinging about my scripts or hacks. These people would be the best, but I've played with some of the best in dP's server and I've been called out by them aswell.

Ofc, if Intent gets on the ref team I'll be booted pretty damn fast. =p