More visibility

Fighter

don't think much more is possible.. Still you can improve it playing with brightness settings but nothing really flagrant helping at long distance..

post-7251-0-00686600-1436982704_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ann!b@l

Back at the past we used for radar's for "r_drawfoliage 0" but i think it's cheat protected now, it basically removes fog from long distance.

• Like 1

r_zfar is the cvar that increases view, but it is cheat protected. r_zfar 0 uses map default. This packed in with r_wolffog 0 would remove the fog.

• Clan Friend

Back at the past we used for radar's for "r_drawfoliage 0" but i think it's cheat protected now, it basically removes fog from long distance.

it has always been cheat protected, but etpro servers forced it to zero for all players

Someone know how to get better visibility on distance?

Train you'r eyes harder (take a note that you will maybe need glasses after it  :ph34r:  :lol  )

• Like 1

r_zfar is the cvar that increases view, but it is cheat protected. r_zfar 0 uses map default. This packed in with r_wolffog 0 would remove the fog.

Having both of that whats u said in my CFG. But yeah it is cheat protected. That might be the reason why it worked before i quit playing et and is not working now.

don't think much more is possible.. Still you can improve it playing with brightness settings but nothing really flagrant helping at long distance..

attachicon.gif2015-07-15-195016-frost_final.jpg

Hmm okay. You just wanted to show us your 200 FPS :/

Train you'r eyes harder (take a note that you will maybe need glasses after it  :ph34r:  :lol  )

Having glasses :D I tried to hard in my first ET life.

Hmm okay. You just wanted to show us your 200 FPS :/

-_- Nope.. Nowadays, everybody with a good pc can easily get these 200fps (and much more), really nothing amazing. Plus, this isn't the only value I use to set the cap for my fps, so.. Only wanted to show you than there's no diff between your graphical rendering and mine than a cvar could change and so not much more you can do aside maybe use the brightness settings or decrease your fov until 90 to get a really tiny improvement, like I told you yesterday on server.

but since you're asking for noob lol:

post-7251-0-75441900-1437061318_thumb.jpg

• Like 4