Sad Demise of Screech

Hubsan

I am letting you people know that Screech has passed away. I am writing this article with a heavy heart. When another player from Estonia who informed about his death, I was reluctant to accept it & was shocked. But after much speculation, & reports by many players & members from Estonia, it is indeed confirmed that Screech has passed away.

For enthusiasts playing ET game on Jay1 server might know a player called 'Screech' who mostly used to play as field ops or covert ops. He used to deploy poison gases & knives with Sten as his favorite gun. He would sometimes make 'peace pacts' with me in-exchange for cloths or ammo. He was a sane & obedient player & played with good conduct.

I never knew Screech in real life and I dont even know his name. But I got acquainted to him on Jay1 server a few months ago. He was from Estonia, Lived near Tallinn city with his parents. In around last days of April month this year, he got a job offer in Tallinn city & decided to move in with his friends. After a week he said he was well settled & was happy. He visited his parents about every week or so. But on the fateful day of May 13th, when Screech & his fellow friends were on a road-trip in Eastern Europe, near Latvia-Lithuania border, the car he was traveling in met with accident & Screech was injured in head. He passed away on May 15th in Hospital.

We cant even estimate how hard it must be for his parents & friends to bear his demise. May the good lord give them strength & courage to face tough situations like this.

Rest in Peace Mate.

61xsLmn.jpg

Edited by Hubsan

That is sad news.... i am quite shocked to read this, although i never met him in real life, only sometimes i saw him on the servers. Seemed to be a nice guy... My condolences for the friends and family members, stay strong, RIP Screech

Rest in peace or little buddy sadness is what i got in my hearth i remember him of course was asking myself why i didnt saw him lately but now i see why ty for write this for us hubby....

R.I.P

He totally seemed to be nice guy to play with. If I remember right, I had chance to change a few words in game with him before I joined this clan... Shocked to read this.

My deepest sympathies to his family, friends and loved ones. Hopefully you have everything good up there, mate.. :/

I didn't know him irl also, but this is sad to hear, may he rest in peace.  :(

Just like nani* said, we don't know when is our turn, life is a hard game.