someone impersonating DareDevil

coma9

I got a screen shot, but the new round started to soon, so all you can see is them disconnecting. None of the four admins in the server even kicked him or banned him for wearing F|A tags, let alone using DareDevils name, and trying to get admin level. The person entered the server, said, "I got a new PC, can someone set my level for me back to admin?" And one of the F|A members said, "Nope, can't" and than the person just disconnected. In the screenshot you can see I tried to PM a F|A admin and let them know, that person should be kicked or banned, but they ignored me. Hmm, wonder why. Oh well, here's the SS.

l_a3a944a683cb46dfa327e5b1c95428ca.jpg

Edited by coma9

the same case was happened before 5min on NQ..

The person entered the server, said, "I got a new PC, can someone set my level for me back to admin?

i say that i cant then i ask him btw u are not from Usa(cos he have german flag) and then he disconnected

The person entered the server, said, "I got a new PC, can someone set my level for me back to admin?

i say that i cant then i ask him btw u are not from Usa(cos he have german flag) and then he disconnected

yeah looks like F|A Yoyo got him, and took care of him in Jaymod2.

darei.th.jpg

Some random guy from germany .. banned him for 90d from jay1 and jay2 ,, tnks for info coma

Muahahahaha guy failed hard,hahhahhahahaah at least he should say that "I am on vacations in Germany"lmfao