CS:GO ( y u so random)

AcidParadox

I have been researching the webs for this but I can't find any convincing answer.

Is there any luck factor or variable that exerts on my aim?

Because there are some moments where I had my crosshair dead center on the enemy's head or his chest, but some reason i seem to miss most of the time even when I am spraying reasonably according to the weapon specs.

or is it my high ping ? not whining for not getting kills, I am just curious because this is the only fps where I am noticing this issue with me.

Also heard someone rambling on about 28 bit vs 64bit server or something like that affecting hitboxes.

Also heard someone rambling on about 28 bit vs 64bit server or something like that affecting hitboxes.

I think you mean tickrate, which is 64 on fa server. The higher tickrate the better hitreg. If possible, fa should make the server 128 for smoother gameplay.

• Like 2

I think you mean tickrate, which is 64 on fa server. The higher tickrate the better hitreg. If possible, fa should make the server 128 for smoother gameplay.

Yes, that lol. I couldn't remember exactly. Also hi, didn't realize you were on our forums as well..

what...you saying randomly flailing your arms and using a whole clip doesnt work for you?

Psssshhhhh nub

Go and rest, or i start hide all your commends!

• Like 1

Go and rest, or i start hide all your commends!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am resting....i'm typin from the ground in my boxers. If thats not relaxing, i dont know what is!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am resting....i'm typin from the ground in my boxers. If thats not relaxing, i dont know what is!

Nope, still have restrictive speedo on...

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK this is most definitely TMI xD

Just be glad you weren't on TS last night with him...

Hehehe, I kinda happy I was only on xfire last night :)

• Like 1

Hehehe, I kinda happy I was only on xfire last night :)

We missed you though :P

It wasn't that bad....next time ill join in my birthday suit. Just for you two

!ban speed uberN00ber.