Anybody a Chelsea fan? (soccer)

Matt123Mann

I'm from Sporting Clube de Portugal - In Portugal in known as Sporting and outside Portugal is known as Sporting Lisbon. 

Only because I am Portuguese, and Mourinho too, I support Chelsea ;)! I hope they win the Premier League! Eheheheh

They can't win Champion's League yeah, so...  :D

ICI C'EST PARIS  ^_^  B) 

lol

Congratulations;) you have an amazing player called IBRAHIMOVIC! Today the best was David Luiz, and Mourinho's team was terrible!

Basically tonight we found out the difference between a world class team and an average last 16 team...

Bayern munich destroy teams who have 10 men... Chelsea don't... End of. :P

• Like 2

Basically tonight we found out the difference between a world class team and an average last 16 team...

Bayern munich destroy teams who have 10 men... Chelsea don't... End of. :P

Lmaoo KK 

• Like 1

lol

Congratulations;) you have an amazing player called IBRAHIMOVIC! Today the best was David Luiz, and Mourinho's team was terrible!

Actually I'm not a big fan of PSG, i'm a supporter of Olympique de Marseille. I lived in this city, and I saw a couple of matches in Stade Vélodrome (against Liverpool in C1 (december 2007) and against Lyon in Ligue 1 (may 2008)).  But we have to support french teams during Champion's League!

This game tonight was so incredible... Long time no see a game like this.  B)

uhmm not a fan of Chelsea, but I love Hazard and Courtois  :D (Belgium

Edited by ForGe
  • Like 1

United all the way...!! Although, I do admire Southampton, and what they've accomplished the past few seasons, through their academy players!

• Like 1