Justified

Ol Smoke

Justified is going off the air so now they start killing off the stars.

Who's next?

Will Raylan Givens live through the closing of this historic show or will Boyd Crowder be the last one standing?

Who dies next?

• Like 1

It would be great to see him and his wife on a beach somewhere, as the last shot of the season.

But, I would also like to see Raylan walking into his house in Florida without his shield.

They have this symbiotic relationship.  They need each other to make their lives feel like something.

• Like 1

LoL its not nice btw to put this kind topics tittle in forum, in my mind, because we get American tv-series one or two month or one to two year delay in europe, so if here is Europian Justified fans you just tell them important plot revelation. Like that Ziva topic here sometime ago, im big big NCIS fan, but we Finnish ppls can see NCIS one year later, so someone expose important thing to me what was not fun at all.

• Like 1

LoL its not nice btw to put this kind topics tittle in forum, in my mind, because we get American tv-series one or two month or one to two year delay in europe, so if here is Europian Justified fans you just tell them important plot revelation. Like that Ziva topic here sometime ago, im big big NCIS fan, but we Finnish ppls can see NCIS one year later, so someone expose important thing to me what was not fun at all.

I never realized that these shows were that far removed from over here.  I have talked to other guys on here and they get the shows one or two days later.  I am sorry I ruined it for you.

I will put spoiler alerts on the ones I post now, but I am not waiting a year to do it.  Sorry.

Or, how bout they were in it together in the finale, and the drove off together with their women, with the biggest score yet hehehe

Don't they live just out of town from you?  Say hey to Boyd and Raylan for me, next time you see them.  Okay? 

• Like 1

I never realized that these shows were that far removed from over here.  I have talked to other guys on here and they get the shows one or two days later.  I am sorry I ruined it for you.

I will put spoiler alerts on the ones I post now, but I am not waiting a year to do it.  Sorry.

Don't they live just out of town from you?  Say hey to Boyd and Raylan for me, next time you see them.  Okay? 

No problem mate :)

Hey Rantala,

Can't you guys log into cbs.com and other channels and watch them over the internet?

Never tryed, i can now watch tv-series and movies without subtitles, but example year ago i could not, now i understat most what they say, but year ago not. But still i want watch my favorite tv-series like NCIS and Deadwood with subtitles because they can use words what i never hear before, crimal tv series english is very hard to understand sometimes, when there is so much law vocabularys, thats why i never downloaded those anywhere or watch them in advance. I watched NHL games live with English commentary for many years so i learned hockey vocabularys and saw a lot USA commercials where i learned some words, but i learned my english from our site and servers. I didnt learn english in school because i have dyslexia. So thats why i have difficulties with grammar.

Sites like cbs region lock television shows.. licensing agreements and stuff. >_<

Yeah, example i cant watch NHL games from NHL site. I must use Viaplay what direct my to NHL own Gamecenter. its 24,90 e month.

Edited by von Rantala

Hey Rantala,

Can't you guys log into cbs.com and other channels and watch them over the internet?

cbs.com doesnt allow us europeans to use it :P

I just use eztv.it or kickass torrents to see the shows