My first day!

DrTurdle

Thanks everyone for this warm welcome :)

You know your XP is associated to your ETKEY ? Back it up and you can restore it .... and avoid to lose your XP. Read this for a tutorial :

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/198-backing-up-restoring-your-etkey-guid/

By the way, welcome in our forums. I remember i spoke with you ingame.

Have fun.

Gengis

And yes I've figured this out, but this is only for in the future now, right? As I can't restore my lost exp if I didn't make a backup of that, or is there still a way?

I'm backing it up now (thanks for redirecting me to that thread), but it seems to be that in the map where the ETkey file should be, there also (together with the ETkey file) is a ETkey.backup file. So which one of these do I backup? Or should I just look at the last modified date and backup the latest one?

Edited by x.x

Thanks everyone for this warm welcome :)

And yes I've figured this out, but this is only for in the future now, right? As I can't restore my lost exp if I didn't make a backup of that, or is there still a way?

I'm backing it up now (thanks for redirecting me to that thread), but it seems to be that in the map where the ETkey file should be, there also (together with the ETkey file) is a ETkey.backup file. So which one of these do I backup? Or should I just look at the last modified date and backup the latest one?

Yes it is only for the future if you lost your ETKEY. It is in your etmain folder and is the file to be backed up.

Gengis

Yes it is only for the future if you lost your ETKEY. It is in your etmain folder and is the file to be backed up.

Gengis

I know I found the file, but the problem here is that there are two simular files haha.. And I don't know which one it is that I nee :S

Welcome, Belgium muhaha, gotta love it!

Dark brown beer, which one? I prefer blond ones tho :D

Good taste in music my friend

Hell yes! haha and yea, I also like blond ones of course but I rather have the dark ones served. I like Mc Chouffe, Westmalle & Westvleteren a lot :)

Which blond ones do you prefer? the ones with the long beautiful hair or the ones with a good character? :D

Edited by x.x

I know I found the file, but the problem here is that there are two simular files haha.. And I don't know which one it is that I nee :S

Hell yes! haha and yea, I also like blond ones of course but I rather have the dark ones served. I like Mc Chouffe, Westmalle & Westvleteren a lot :)

Which blond ones do you prefer? the ones with the long beautiful hair or the ones with a good character? :D

How about combine them :D 

Westmalle tripple is certainly a very nice beer!

I mostly drink regular beers but when we srsly want to get drunk we'll certainly start with those blond beers :D (and ofc the blond girls come right away)

• Like 1

How about combine them :D

Westmalle tripple is certainly a very nice beer!

I mostly drink regular beers but when we srsly want to get drunk we'll certainly start with those blond beers :D (and ofc the blond girls come right away)

That surely is an option :D and yea I often drink the 'heavier' beers in the sofa in the evenings or during dinner, regular beers (Jupiler, Cristal, Stella, ...) during parties and to get drunk, hardcore vodka.