etpro server?

sLeepY

• Administrators

No it was shut down since noone played on it, we let it be up for 12 months, after that we decided to shut it down since noone showed any interest.

• Like 1

No it was shut down since noone played on it, we let it be up for 12 months, after that we decided to shut it down since noone showed any interest.

ahhh...

Since =F|A= is a clan for fun and players who usually do sl whoring, it will never be famous among other well skilled etpro servers like bio...so it's not that much of a need for such server(unless you do matches or scrims there). Yes, it would be nice, I agree, but IMO situation would be the same as on =F|A=Corebox...

well i understand about why people dont get into etpro servers... well thank u for the ip adress... i played there before but they changed the ip adress bc its not the same.. thank u

ET locked Box/ Wocen 68.232.184.64 server is ran by a friend of mine Meth, and has competition setting, maps and cfgs.

STA Box (or the old wocen server) 68.232.168.12 Server is ran by Shiz also a good anti cheat friend of mine, I play here when i pub etpro and admin it for him.

Bio Clanserver 213.108.31.35 This is the top tier euro public server, I used to play here alot.

Element purefrag 188.140.49.145 This server stays on a custom map called purefrag, which is basically like a valhalla for multiple people

I recommend STA box if your going for quality of opponents, but feel free to hit whichever has players.

IP Address: 68.232.168.12:27960

I'll second that STA contains a lot of experienced players which I enjoy. Its probably one of the best ETPro servers I've been on.

STA Box (or the old wocen server) 68.232.168.12 Server is ran by Shiz also a good anti cheat friend of mine, I play here when i pub etpro and admin it for him.

Yes STA is a good server, but wasnt Shiz's team caught hacking it up a few seasons ago? Also i thought he himself got caught <_<

Yes STA is a good server, but wasnt Shiz's team caught hacking it up a few seasons ago? Also i thought he himself got caught <_<

Since I know the discussion will hit the fan sometime, i'll take the bait. I don't know if Shiz personally got caught hacking, but with what you have left in the ET community if you kicked out all the supposed hackers and people who were caught. There would only be like 10 people in .6b ET. I ring with Shiz, Nick , larky, kardon, swizza, error, brandon, amped.et people, and for the most part all I see is people walling. I'm still laughing at the no punkbuster being ran by leagues now, but being honest, Admins have a better chance of policing cheaters than PB anyway. Shiz dosen't cheat now, I don't know if he ever did, I still like STA box over the other servers, and rest assured that hackers wont be playing there while I am.

Since I know the discussion will hit the fan sometime, i'll take the bait. I don't know if Shiz personally got caught hacking, but with what you have left in the ET community if you kicked out all the supposed hackers and people who were caught. There would only be like 10 people in .6b ET. I ring with Shiz, Nick , larky, kardon, swizza, error, brandon, amped.et people, and for the most part all I see is people walling. I'm still laughing at the no punkbuster being ran by leagues now, but being honest, Admins have a better chance of policing cheaters than PB anyway. Shiz dosen't cheat now, I don't know if he ever did, I still like STA box over the other servers, and rest assured that hackers wont be playing there while I am.

Yea, i understand. Was just mentioning something i read somewhere, probably on wocen forums. :P