etpro server?

sLeepY

Since I know the discussion will hit the fan sometime, i'll take the bait. I don't know if Shiz personally got caught hacking, but with what you have left in the ET community if you kicked out all the supposed hackers and people who were caught. There would only be like 10 people in .6b ET. I ring with Shiz, Nick , larky, kardon, swizza, error, brandon, amped.et people, and for the most part all I see is people walling. I'm still laughing at the no punkbuster being ran by leagues now, but being honest, Admins have a better chance of policing cheaters than PB anyway. Shiz dosen't cheat now, I don't know if he ever did, I still like STA box over the other servers, and rest assured that hackers wont be playing there while I am.

Shiz never cheated but he recruited a 5v5 team full of sketchy players knowing what he was getting into. I know that he knew what he was getting into because I personally told him not to do it. Dotnet, who is the one who actually owns and maintains STA Box--which, again, has nothing to do with STA league, he has definitely stolen the name--has stolen rcon passwords from other servers (don't idolize him for this, it's as easy as clicking a button, the kid is an idiot that knows how to use google), and was caught and admitted to using a private cheat last year. He was on Shiz' team with Kennedy (who got banned mid-season for etbot), n1ckk (who has been suspended from TWL twice and who gets questionable rnade shots in every single match), and I believe another player who got banned for cheating in the middle of the last season of TWL. I used to think Shiz was a nice guy who was just oblivious, but he's proven to be nothing more than a crybaby who would come and whine whenever we banned one of his cheater friends while we were running the server. None of the admins will do anything about cheaters so long as those cheaters tell good stories on vent, see Erad for proof.

Shiz never cheated but he recruited a 5v5 team full of sketchy players knowing what he was getting into. I know that he knew what he was getting into because I personally told him not to do it. Dotnet, who is the one who actually owns and maintains STA Box--which, again, has nothing to do with STA league, he has definitely stolen the name--has stolen rcon passwords from other servers (don't idolize him for this, it's as easy as clicking a button, the kid is an idiot that knows how to use google), and was caught and admitted to using a private cheat last year. He was on Shiz' team with Kennedy (who got banned mid-season for etbot), n1ckk (who has been suspended from TWL twice and who gets questionable rnade shots in every single match), and I believe another player who got banned for cheating in the middle of the last season of TWL. I used to think Shiz was a nice guy who was just oblivious, but he's proven to be nothing more than a crybaby who would come and whine whenever we banned one of his cheater friends while we were running the server. None of the admins will do anything about cheaters so long as those cheaters tell good stories on vent, see Erad for proof.

That was team New Era right? They also had Recon in it for a few days lolz. He sucked REAL bad.