Nice photo I took please rate!

Elf

Nice location..is overexposed.. when taking a photo a small adjustment in angle can take some shiney elements out because of sun..but i've never used a digital camera.I was amateur photographer.still have one camera Nikon n2000 35mm slr.auto and manual..is a fun hobby..also try not making main subject of photo in the middle..makes them more interesting..

Edited by Raskin

All in all you did a nice picture.  I would have used a softening filter or with today's digital stuff, you should blur the image just a little to take

the harshness out of the image.  It seemed to me to be over contrasted because of the brightness and loss of detail in the yellow tree on

the left.

A good rule of thumb when shooting moving water is;  lower is better and always from the side.  I always used a #1a blue filter for any water shots.

But I was a photographer when we used film, so I don't know about now.

I used a Canon A1 system.  Still have it.

• Like 1