Cars and Motorcycles

Kelevra The Undertaker

Hi everybody!

How are you doing today?

I'm starting this topic because I want to know who of you like to be around cars and motorcycles. I personally own an toyota supra twin turbo vvti which I have it tuned to a save 700 hp but I can get easily an respectable 1049 hp out of it. It is my daily driver and I couldn't wish anything better...well actually I can..something like an bugatti or so...but ok. Haha. I don't have an motorcycle license yet but when I have it. I'm going to buy me a Ducati. I also like the Yamaha Hayabusa(turbo) and Kawasaki zx10r or zx14r. So I don't really know which one to choose yet..I will let you know when the time comes to it.

Now I'm curious if you guys are also into Cars and Motorcycles as I am. Or do you like it to keep it just simple and original? What kind of car and /or motorcycle do you have..?

Just feel free to tell me your opinion!

I wish you all a good day and enjoy the world of Fearless Assassins! See you soon on the servers..!

K. The Undertaker

Edited by Kelevra The Undertaker

I have a 99 Cherokee Sport I'm slowly converting to 4wd. Just sold my 91 Honda Shadow 650 to buy the Jeep and some parts.

I don't have time or a garage right now so things are going slow :(

This is my HD...!!! the 3rd one...

my first one was a Night Rod Special 2007, i kept it for 4 y, 30 000 miles

the second one was a Street Glide 2011 (before the Rushmore project), 32500 miles

I love it! <3

post-15504-0-96824200-1413393794_thumb.jpg