Camry 2015

daredevil

Camry 2015  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Camry 2015 - Vote

• I like the new look
    • New look is ugly
    • I think it's ok not bad but not great either

At first look, it seems few of its body assets were from Altis 2014, which is elegant. But Camry make is a good choice for me, it would be on top 3 for me.

Go for it if budget fits though for a hit on the buck and my budget, I would go for Altis for price/performance/looks value as I don't want to be capt barbel each time I ride a car ;)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it doesn't come with a manual transmission or a powerful turbo (if you even get a turbo). Keep looking. Consider a ford focus or a vw 

• Administrators

I personally feel it looks ugly from front cos of the over use of grills like Lexus... 

I kinda liked Accord 2014 but I feel the leg room is quite less since my legs hit on right corner ... and I feel spacious in Camry. 

I am deciding between Camry 2015 SE vs Accord 2014 EX / EXL or Acura TLX. Issue is back sit space is little less in Acura so I am kinda taking it off list.

• Administrators

subaru impreza or legacy should be considered. Good gas mileage, AWD (idk if you need it, depends where you live), and subaru's incredible reliability.

How's the maintenance on it compare to Honda or Camry? 

In my place, I would opt for Toyota service/maintenance coz its cheaper, more organized, parts availability/time-frame deliverability, insurance coverage, they got advantage over Honda service maintenance coverage back there.

With Honda, visit to casa maintenance is required atleast twice in 6 months unlike Toyota which only requires once per 6 months even with same mileage coverage. They are very strict on maintenace, which can be an advantage to some and disadvantage to more.

The body thickness of Camry is far different from accord or civic, its more solid I think. But for steering feeling, I think Honda is better on that. And Toyota is also keeping up with mileage effectiveness.

Edited by PiNoY

I personally feel it looks ugly from front cos of the over use of grills like Lexus... 

I kinda liked Accord 2014 but I feel the leg room is quite less since my legs hit on right corner ... and I feel spacious in Camry. 

I am deciding between Camry 2015 SE vs Accord 2014 EX / EXL or Acura TLX. Issue is back sit space is little less in Acura so I am kinda taking it off list.

I usually like the use of grill in the lower body, but you're right they made it weird with this ugly design. Between the 3 you quoted, I prefere the look of the Acura then in 2nd the Accord. But if it's a matter of space it seems to me than the accord has more space and its look is more sober.

If you search new car, i my self like a lot Opel Insignia (i think you cant buy that in USA) and Audi A models

1. pic Opel Insignia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Insignia

2. pic Audi A5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_a5

3. pic Audi A4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_a4

I think new Camry is ok, its car what i can drive if its not expensive

post-9195-0-40808000-1408108821_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-91429200-1408108878_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-19735900-1408108894_thumb.jpg

Ofcourse Audi is really really nice. I like Audi too.

Anyhow, both Accord or Camry are really good choice for me. Either one is a winner already.

Send picturessssss! :D