Some absolutely incredible shots there! The only thing i would say is to tone down your editing a little. For instance the cloud pic in the middle with the city in the background looks a little cheap with the filter and the orangey flare effect, but that's just my opinion. I'm not huge on filtered photos and believe they should be as natural as possible. However, you have a great eye and the compositions are spot on, keep it up! Whats your instagram name, will follow :)

• Like 1

Thank you DingDong, that's what Im looking, how to get best photos.

instagram.com/mexickano is how you can find me :D

Ahh so that's what you look like :P , You have some REALLY nice photos too :)

Edited by F3@R
  • Like 1

Thank you Von Rantala, what do you think about the filters.

I could keep the photos the most natural possible but my phone is not the best so the quality is low, anyway I will keep it on mind and take some natural photos as possible is, and thank you guys, I really appreciate your opinions.

Thank you Von Rantala, what do you think about the filters.

I think all pics are very good only in third pic you can see that its little bit edited, but in rest pics, my eyes not see any of editing. I not mean that third pic is poor, its very good too, i not see anything wrong if you edit pics if you tell that they are edited. :) Im eager to see more pics what you take and edit and i encourage you continue take pics and edit those, you doing good job my friend :)

• Like 1

The first photo in the first set (original post), is waaaaaay too over exposed. There is ways to tone that down using instagram's filters and new editing capabilities.

Same with the third on your last set... there should not be any fading to white, after all who wants a print with something akin to a bleach spot on it?
I would tone down some of the filters, I'm seeing a lot of added grain which is not an effect you want, regardless of it's intention.

Otherwise good work, keep it up. :)

• Like 1

That second shot, with the moss is absolutely stunning. Very nice composure, especially for a cellphone. If you cropped out the wooden beam, you'd have something worthy of selling IMO.

That second shot, with the moss is absolutely stunning. Very nice composure, especially for a cellphone. If you cropped out the wooden beam, you'd have something worthy of selling IMO.

You think people could buy this pictures?, anyway I love how everything is so small and beauty.