Anyone home?

Ow_my_eye

Hey guys... I keep looking into the FA Abnerdog server and there never seems to be anyone online. Has it been abandoned? I've been wanting to play but it's not a lot of fun haunting a dead server. Just curious what's up.

The Admins didn't give up on it Speed ... stop that :angry: , and OW we're there still, granted it's been less :( , we were also asked to jump on FA's minecraft server and help populate it, and well at least for me, I got addicted and found it to be a welcome break from the shoot 'em up intensity that is Abnerdog ... and it was a welcome break, but Myself, SoulJAHmon, GUN, Convertor and others have been trying to play Abnerdog more frequently again the last couple weeks. Also just bought TITANFALL and BATTLEFIELD 4 and have been those a little bit as well. BTW, Titanfall is GOOD, I highly recommend people look into picking it up ON SALE (33% off) on Orgin right now !

Ideally OW you should get a Gaming Headset and Mic and get your butt on TeamSpeak we're usually in there, even if playing a different game or just screwing around on the internet, and IF you'd get in there and ask we'd all jump into abnerdog in a hot second again :P ... well mainly because playing against you always improved my KDR  ;), but ..... anyways that's my advice ! GET ON TEAMSPEAK !

• Like 3

am in abner dock i at least check 3 or 4 times a day on that server and i tend to stay and populate it ones is filled up i leave.. to play some newr games like TITANFALL and some others altho i might not play as much as i used to i still play on our server as much as i can. the only times ill be on but not on our servers it'll be when am in competitive gaming like promod or TITANFALL match ups ect.. but if all were to play and get on TS like la says we could have a blast but than again the majority have an excuse not to get on it.

• Like 3

I was tired of killing all the nubs so i started playing minecraft to take a brake but i am back playing on abnordog and killing all you nubs     B) .   But seriously i need a brake  from the game for a wile was getting not to be fun anymore.,but after the brake i can say i am enjoying it a lot more hope to see you all in there.

convertor 

• Like 1

I was tired of killing all the nubs so i started playing minecraft to take a brake but i am back playing on abnordog and killing all you nubs     B) .   But seriously i need a brake  from the game for a wile was getting not to be fun anymore.,but after the brake i can say i am enjoying it a lot more hope to see you all in there.

convertor 

YOU CANT Kill me u nub LOL

• Like 2

I kill BOTH you nubs ( convertor & Gun ) all da time  :yeye  pew pew pew ... M16 be OP y'all !  :thumbsup

UMMMMM when i kill u... u rage..... all i hear is BS damit it gun ect.ect...

WHEN being the objective word here ... doesn't happen all that often  ;) ... pick me bro' !  :camper

only when i wan it to happen :D:ph34r:

WHEN being the objective word here ... doesn't happen all that often  ;) ... pick me bro' !  :camper

:lol:noob

I check Abner during evening hours (GMT +3 for me) and it's always empty. I tend to not stay up late these days, so I rarely check during the hours that most of our American members are online. Plus, there are a lot of things to do during summertime, short excursions and the proper holidays coming soon, so I will be away from home for a while.

And, I must admit, I am fascinated with Civilization V lately, which is an awesome game. I needed a break from all the shooting, and strategy games are a good relaxing alternative.

But I do miss you guys, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. As Kings once said, Abner is home! :)

Edited by The Partisan GR

Nope don't play COD4 anymore. Too many great games I bought on Steam Sale that require my upmost attention, plus real life stuff is overloaded, and COD got boring, I rage too much, working on some other things for FA, etc.

But I think it has to do with the name change. :huh: Abnerdog was such an awesome name!

• Like 1