F|A HARDCORE XPS

Thor

31 members have voted

1. 1. Voting option for friendly fire, should it be removed?

• Yes, I agree that voting for friendly fire should be removed.
    • No, I am a noob/nub/nab and I think that the voting for friendly fire should stay.

yeah just remove the vote option on ff, nubs keep voting for ff too be off all the time. I have had to do cancelvote several times. I mean whats the point in turning it off, its a server with FF on always.

bottom line is it is an ff server. and what kind of ff server doesnt even have ff on???????????

console even sais you dont like ff go to etpub.. many players in hardcore are there because of ff, and when people vote it off they leave.

why is there even the voting option to take it off

it was the only reason i ever started playing on hardcore, as with many other players. and yea, some nub will come on hardcore whos never been there call a vote then leave after one map.

tbh i think most players play there because of FF. its what keeps the server unique from others

It wouldn't be called Hardcore without FF. I enjoy playing there once in a while. FF gives it that edge over the rest of FA servers.

All quotes come from a topic already started in the Private section of the forums for Clan Members: !passvote ff being deactivated

Of course this topic would not be complete without some quotes of myself and my opinion on this matter, soooooo . . . . .

Personally for the Hardcore server I would like to simply remove the option to vote for Friendly Fire on or off and just leave it as a FF on server, after all that is what it is supposed to be.

Since this issue was in the Private section and only clan members were allowed to see it and give feed back on this issue I have created this topic to allow for players from the general public to give their opinions too and let us know how you feel about having friendly fire turned on on the Hardcore server.

Thank you,

~Thor!

:feedback

• Like 1

All quotes come from a topic already started in the Private section of the forums for Clan Members: !passvote ff being deactivated

Of course this topic would not be complete without some quotes of myself and my opinion on this matter, soooooo . . . . .

Personally for the Hardcore server I would like to simply remove the option to vote for Friendly Fire on or off and just leave it as a FF on server, after all that is what it is supposed to be.

Since this issue was in the Private section and only clan members were allowed to see it and give feed back on this issue I have created this topic to allow for players from the general public to give their opinions too and let us know how you feel about having friendly fire turned on on the Hardcore server.

Thank you,

~Thor!

:feedback

What he said. :lol:

I just figured that someone forgot to remove it. Every time it's voted for it someone usually cancels it. I've never seen it come near to passing anyways, but I'd say remove it.

Sometimes I get on real late at night/early morning like around 4-5 am EST and there will only be 2-3 people on the server who have voted ff off. And sometimes (not always) I have seen ff turned off in the middle of the day with a good 6-6 or 7-7 (all people) and ff will be turned off. Usually when that happens I will simply turn ff back on, but not all members have the luxury of turning ff on or off.

Well one thing that is not going to happen is removing the vote to disable ff it hasn't happen before i dont think is going to happen now , i ratter suggest you guys make a vote for high admins to have ff on! clear and simple nothing much nothing less , u have to count the noobeis that play late nite or early in the morning and that might not lik ff . i know when im on i keep on at all times .

!ff on , is a better way :)

Hardcore is only server I really even play on anymore, pointless to play ET to me without FF on imo, its a war game aint it?.. I know alot of the players that play at Core play there because of FF, although it is a bit frustrating getting tked to death for no apparent reason but hey thats ET. I've seen the vote come up, but never seen it pass either, I see the swap teams vote come up alot more thinking about it in the middle of a map. Yeah would be nice to not have to worry about the vote though.

it's cool that hardcore with ff:on, lil boring sometimes but still cool at least we have a choices between different game type with different servers, for a clan like our it's a great advantage.

come to remove it from vote, hum I say yeah remove it cuz for me it's hardcore server, so settings like ff:on is what make it real hardcore but keep option to disable ff then hardcore have no sense :huh:

go to etpub server for non ff

pointless without ff for hardcore.

thats pretty much only server i go nowadays xcept etpro servers.

it gets annoyed when flame naabs spam flame and tk, but ff is the fun and skilled part about hardcore.

FF pretty much leads to teamwork as you have to be careful of not damaging your teamates also

SO LEAVE IT ON