GAZA under terrorism

Mr.Karizmatic

Holy... Please avoid posting images of content as wild as u posted here. I removed the first picture, It is not appropriate and is an aberration. It's sad to see it in some news which usually coincides with lunch, to have to be watching it here too.

Everyone prefers to devote his time to things of personal interest, and so we are not blind to what is happening around us.

• Like 6

We commiserate at the pain for every death due to the human stupidity all around the world.

This being said, this subject is a bit sensitive and tends to create troubles on every forums when it's broached.. Most of us hear about this prob since tens years now.. Palestinians and Israelis never solved the prob in over 60 years, so I don't think that you will find a solution here either. So please don't make it a topic of politic discussion or a debat about the situation.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

• Like 5

war will never end until humans no longer exist, just part or the nature of people to covet what is not theirs and destroy everything until neither can have it. Look at all war in just the 20th century, We have become so adept at destruction that we are only seconds from the end at anytime. Sad really, If people would practice peaceful coexistence, much like we all do on here, the world would be a much better place. At some point in time people need to stop the whole" but they started it BS and grow up" there is plenty of room on this planet for all people of different ideologies to coexist......I'm just going to shut up now before I get mad, We have learned nothing in the last 100 years.........

I suggest you this movie I watched few days ago. Beyond the religious aspect of this story who is common at the 3 biggest religions, there's a philosophic aspect explaining that it's in the nature of humans to destroy everything or to destroy ourself. It's like that since an eternity and it's deep inside everyone. No one is to blame in particulary. The calling into question is general.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

wow guys really i just reported a news i didnt wanted to start any sort of politic stuff which u guys are saying and nani i m sorry i agree that pic was too much but this topic isnt made for a debate or stuff i just want to show that this kind of news is always being hide or afraid to bring out.. and yeah like you all many are afraid to discuss talk i agree we alone cant change but together we can so dont be like all others if thats your family and stuff you wouldnt have commented like this sorry for being harsh bt just pray guys and if u can bycott israel products thats the least u can do and this was just made as news topic as this is a news section..

@motafield oh so whom should we blame and plz read news u shall see that a israel leader said he wont stop airstriking gaza.... 

It's not so much as being disturbed, But avoiding a flame war, topics like this one evoke very strong emotions and can cause some to get angry. As was said above, Lets not blame just Israeli for 60 years of war, takes at least two to have a war you know, both sides need to stop, but as long as one side wants nothing short of the complete destruction of the other....guess it cant stop can it 

oh u guys i expected this replies :) anyways if u guys are so disturbed etc u can close this topic thankyou :)

Since you changed for such an avatar on your profile yes it will be closed. There's a difference between to share infos\news and to proclaim a stance. Especially on this subject.

\closed.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 4