knife only server

MoSNtEr

GUYS I THINK FA SHOULD MAKE A KNIFE ONLY SERVER FOR PC . THERE WILL BE MORE FUN OUT THERE . WHAT U GUYS THINK WRITE COMMENTS . AND HELP ME TO BE FULL FA .. THANK U GUYS  :thanks  :rolleyes:

First dont write only with big letters. Second servers cost, so we need donations http://fearless-assassins.com/donate/  if we start new server! Third we need more players to vote/want knife only server, only one suggestion its enough! Fourth if you want join us here you can find info http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-184/announcement-4-cod4-how-to-joinapply-for-fearless-assassins-fa-community/ how to join us!!

Thank you and good luck!!

• Like 2

I think a knife only map for 10 minutes or so would be more appropriate. Maybe 10 minutes on the small chicken bucket map. 10 minutes of panzer war on panzer war map would be cool too. I would not have both in the same rotation.

• Like 3

A problem with knife only is the rule breakers. Unless it's a mod server the admins will spend every minute warning and kicking, and zero time playing knife only. If it is a mod server then most people wont see it in the list, as you have to set it to search for mods and by default it doesn't.

I'm sure having one would be fun, if you could trust people to play fair, or if it could easily be advertised as mod and draw sufficient crowd.

Past experience has shown this to be unlikely, in my opinion.

Great idea, but impractical in practice.

Please look at what everyone here has said as constructive criticism.

If you are wondering why your app was denied, again take note from what people have said and work to improve those areas.

As for a knife only server, I think everyone brought up very valid points. Particulary the point about rule breakers. Where I feel that this would be an amazing and fun server, there is no way that we can prevent people from using guns. 

I had an idea of making a knife only map where you swim from a submarine to a underwater city like Atlantis you would start with 0 bullets. The premise being the swim through the water would make the weapons inoperable. But not sure how possible that would be at this moment more of just a interesting idea.

• Like 1