Information!

BlackBull

I once played a lot while playing RTCW and if you used the console to be allies and / or MP40 / Thompson or / sten could be a doctor or engineer or to have both fieldops by Axis allies that you could choose what weapon you have can do this in Wolf ET?

I'd like to use in a nutshell is that Thompson MP40 in both teams can be done? :rolleyes:

• Administrators

I once played a lot while playing RTCW and if you used the console to be allies and / or MP40 / Thompson or / sten could be a doctor or engineer or to have both fieldops by Axis allies that you could choose what weapon you have can do this in Wolf ET?

I'd like to use in a nutshell is that Thompson MP40 in both teams can be done? :rolleyes:

Anh yes it's in to do list. Will do it sooner or later.on F|A 2. :)

Yes, you can select your class and weapon with console, but you can't use Thompson on Axis or MP40 on Allies. So far only Nitmod allows you to use Thompson and MP40 on both Allies and Axis.

Note: Dare already replied so this post won't make much sense but nevermind.

Nitmod already got that option also included some new weapons like the mp5,that gun rly shoots nice also the sounds effect are way better as the tommy or mp40(own opinion)

would be very nice to see this option at the servers,cant wait :)

Haven't you guys heard of Enhanced Jaymod? It has many features (all of which can obviously be turned on/off), including double SMG's (Thompson & MP40) and full ammo (30/120) at spawn.

I hate that one. Feels so unnatural...

/Mp40 or /sten ,etc only work on 1.0 in rtcw, 1.41 is a much better patch to play if you still play rtcw, but its fun to own some nubs once in a while on 1.0 :P

Would be nice to have this added to ETPub if possible, would make things somewhat easier at times, even though thats what class selection scripts are for :rolleyes: