What types of tea do you like, and how do you take it?

Xernicus

!ki ronald drinking lipton. :P

Just kidding, the stuff's not bad.

Ooooh caramelized pear... :3 I'm going to have to go on a hunt for that!

I'm a huge fan of fruit flavored teas... in fact you just made me put the tea kettle on so I could make a few cups. Damn you for tempting me :D

Haha, don't act like you didn't already want a delicious cup of tea °³°.

Yeah, you should! Caramelized Pear is really really good, oh man I need to make myself a cup of tea now. Well, thanks to you ;p.

Ooooh, and a flavor I really like, is Minty Morocco, it's sooo good, nomnomnom. 

• Like 1

Haha, don't act like you didn't already want a delicious cup of tea °³°.

Yeah, you should! Caramelized Pear is really really good, oh man I need to make myself a cup of tea now. Well, thanks to you ;p.

Ooooh, and a flavor I really like, is Minty Morocco, it's sooo good, nomnomnom. 

Ok.... you got me. :P And I just found the Caramelized Pear tea on Amazon... I'm ordering a 3oz tin now. :3

• Like 1

Love dat tea, almost any kind, green or black. I do like it fairly sweet though, so I'm fond of honey to taste, and occasionally some lemon juice to add a touch of citrus. I don't much care for ice-tea though. And the mushroom tea I reserve for rare spirit quest activities while in the woods/mountains.

Edited by soulJAHmon
  • Like 1

Love dat tea, almost any kind, green or black. I do like it fairly sweet though, so I'm fond of honey to taste, and occasionally some lemon juice to add a touch of citrus. I don't much care for ice-tea though. And the mushroom tea I reserve for rare spirit quest activities while in the woods/mountains.

LOL at last part.

But I could never stand honey or lemon in my tea. It's weird, although I can drink lemon tea by the gallon.  I love sugar in tea though, but it has to be real sugar. The fake stuff causes my throat to swell making it hard to swallow.

Yorkshire tea, it makes a nice strong brew :)

Yay, another Yorkshire tea fan, have it very very strong with just the merest hint of milk :D

• Like 2

By far my two favorites are the red tea with anise and a touch of plum and chai tea latte.. mmm

This is by far one of the most interesting cups I have ever had.

After drinking 1 pot of coffee this morning, I figured I needed something mellower for the afternoon slump. ;)

Made a cup of red tea and poured in just a splash of absinthe for the anise taste... I think you made my day, nani* :D