War Thunder General W.T Discussion.

MaKy

35 Squad members And counting. Get in and get online. We already dominate  the general public with the very few regulars. War Thunder players who have created they're own squads were required to create a tag. We didn't have to do that! We had one already. Fearless Assassins... We love to play.. I think we love to rule. We got each other.

nwn2bp.jpg

So I've been playing some WT recently with some friends, and I have to say that the new update is really cool!!! However, since I'm more of a ground forces guy than air, I'm disappointed that they limited the number of lives per ground forces game to three. I liked having more since you can play longer (and since I'm pretty crap at this game, I need the lives :P ). 

On a related note, anybody know when the American tank tree will be brought into the game? 

• Like 1

So I've been playing some WT recently with some friends, and I have to say that the new update is really cool!!! However, since I'm more of a ground forces guy than air, I'm disappointed that they limited the number of lives per ground forces game to three. I liked having more since you can play longer (and since I'm pretty crap at this game, I need the lives :P ). 

On a related note, anybody know when the American tank tree will be brought into the game? 

Gaijin aren't very fast at releasing planes and trees so it may take several months or 1 year :P Imo american tanks will be for the next patch since it's prolly the most awaited thing...rather looking after the international tech tree for planes but I guess I'll have to wait another year

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Did someone participate in the mini event they made last weekend? 5 kills made me win this : post-5677-0-93586700-1415044189_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

nope, couldnt be bothered as i was busy with other things and the rewards werent that great in my opinion :P

oh and the fact that im a bit mad at war thunder right now doesnt help either :)

i had a couple of maps after eachother where i got such bad matchmaking i ragequit the game...

was flying my p-80 and i got matched vs meteors (better in all aspects cant do anything to outplay them) and afterwards vs japanese turning jets that are rediculously fast.

then came the part of idiot teammates and lost me a couple of games becouse of those aswell :D

• 4 months later...

Most awesome kill I made so far :P I'm following a kind of weekly/monthly event they make called "Top 5 Epic Plays", which consists in submitting a replay of yours and if it's awesome enough they show it in a video showing the top 5 of the most epic replays among the replays submitted. If I figure out how replay submission works, I may submit them mine and I guess that if they show it in one of those videos it can make a good advert for the clan + apparently I could win some golden eagles. Yet as it's arcade and as it may not seem as awesome to others as it does to me, I don't think I have a single chance to be the first, but hopefully 4 or 5 :) If someone knows how to turn a WT replay into a YouTube vid it would be nice btw, dunno if there's any tuto about it will check later.

So I was bored and decided to start a jet match using a line-up composed with 2 jets (Meteor Mk III, Canberra), 3 props (Hurri Mk II, D520, Mustang) and 1 biplane (Gladiator Mk II). Made one kill with the Meteor and one with the D520 and decided to play the biplane, but I quickly understood that I couldn't avoid their fighters ad vitam aeternam so I ended up doing some awesome climbing head-on with a german MiG 15-bis, it was kinda desperate but I focused on his tail and the very last bullet of mine made him lose his tail control, just after he cut my wing and a just before I had to dive due to the lack of speed. He eventually couldn't pull up due to the damage and hit the ground, after 2 or 3 secs...I can't even imagine his disappointment haha

post-5677-0-31404700-1427574071_thumb.jpg

post-5677-0-26567900-1427574081_thumb.jpg

post-5677-0-09695300-1427574091_thumb.jpg

post-5677-0-59933400-1427574099_thumb.jpg

post-5677-0-16080800-1427574733_thumb.jpg

post-5677-0-84594700-1427574805_thumb.jpg

post-5677-0-84034300-1427574818_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Can help you Kat.

Download msi afterburner on this: ( click on downloads )

https://gaming.msi.com/features/afterburner

And Handbrake on this:

https://handbrake.fr/

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u4AxRJqcn8

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV5yFfpinT8

And some info for you too

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

I'm still working on quality but keep in mind I use lowest graphics settings in War Thunder anyway.

Here is just a basic test. Boring shit footage but menu and start of an ab battle.

Going to re post this video in much higher quality tomorrow.

( Just a note. The compressed file looks as good as the original capture but when it uploads to you tube it seems to lose some quality so I;m working on that.)

• Like 1