War Thunder General W.T Discussion.

MaKy

make sure you render the video's properly before uploading to youtube? and check the settings on youtube aswell. that might solve your issue with the quality.

• Like 1

The video I posted looks crap on here but If I watch it as a youtube vid on massive tv it's beautiful.. Really need to figure this out.

Latest attempt.. So frustrating. Once again. Small on PC= Pretty Good. Fullscreen on PC = Really shit. And then on bigscreen TV Looks bloody great. I think the main problem is I need to use the lowest gfx settings on War Thunder which in turn means I have a fkn shit gfx card in this pc.

Full Game.

T4 AB

Crap score but got  some kills and a cap.

Play on TV.

Spitfire mk Vc and yak 3p has the best turning skills.9T is really good too.If you wanna do turn 'n burn fight.Use them! :D By the way.Bfs and fws.They can be reaaaally annoying if you're play with the bombers.Especially B-17s.I don't understand that how can destroy them really easily? :/

Spitfire mk Vc and yak 3p has the best turning skills.9T is really good too.If you wanna do turn 'n burn fight.Use them! :D By the way.Bfs and fws.They can be reaaaally annoying if you're play with the bombers.Especially B-17s.I don't understand that how can destroy them really easily? :/

Bombers were nerfed some patches ago, they're now as fragile as a piece of porcelain u.u And any upgraded german plane has at least 2 MG151 which are deadly, some of them even have one or two 30mm which are even deadlier to bombers :)

Bombers were nerfed some patches ago, they're now as fragile as a piece of porcelain u.u And any upgraded german plane has at least 2 MG151 which are deadly, some of them even have one or two 30mm which are even deadlier to bombers :)

They were already fragile and you're saying that they were nerfed.Ohh God.I only dive with them and then bomb or try to reach really high altitude that fighters can't catch me.Before i start the game i'm telling my teammates that they gotta shot bombers and bomber fighters :D There are always bfs for enemy planes  

They were already fragile and you're saying that they were nerfed.Ohh God.I only dive with them and then bomb or try to reach really high altitude that fighters can't catch me.Before i start the game i'm telling my teammates that they gotta shot bombers and bomber fighters :D There are always bfs for enemy planes  

I usually try to climb but most of the time I can't get enough altitude so I dive on the nearest base and get killed a bit after :(

I usually try to climb but most of the time I can't get enough altitude so I dive on the nearest base and get killed a bit after :(

Tanks are the fastest way to win.I usually kill them firstly.It's my priority.Sometimes choose the climb.Depends on the bomber and enemy fighters :D

Any recommendations for someone new to the game who wants to go solely down the bomber path? I've had ok results with the Catalina but I'm not sure which nation is the best to go with for heavy bombers

The US tree has some of the best bombers for high bomb loads and best defensive armament.

• Like 1

Any recommendations for someone new to the game who wants to go solely down the bomber path? I've had ok results with the Catalina but I'm not sure which nation is the best to go with for heavy bombers

Well the best bomber of the game is without any doubt the G8N Renzan (last Japanese bomber). If you're a beginner I would also suggest you the H6K which is a flying boat with a great tail cannon. Globally Japan has some good bombers but G8N, H6K and B7A2 aside american bombers are better :)

• Like 2

Agree with Katon on the G8N but I've found my TU to be really good to stay in game. Takes 2 runs for an enemy base and maybe 5 runs on main base but It's so fast and gets plenty kills as well. It's a joy to fly.

• Like 1