NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

SCPlayOffs2014Rnd2WCSFsGameDay3HOMEBANNE

KINGS WIN !!!

white-2.pngKINGS = 3 : 1 = DUCKS 80.png

DUCKSvKINGS2014WCSFGDTBanner_zpsd8f35086

KINGS with text book playoff road win over the DUCKS w/ 3-1 Victory !!!!, and head back home to Staples Center with 2 - 0 series lead !!!

10300766_10152650686969239_47518000766633StarsGoaliesGame25-5-14_zps244903e2.png

!!! GO KINGS GO !!!

- UPCOMING SCHEDULE -
2014WCSFScheduleRnd2Gm2_zps7b4e90e7.png

Last night three stars

1. Marc-Andre Fleury (PIT) 35/35 100,0

2. Jonathan Quick (LAK) 36/37 .973

3. Sidney Crosby (PIT) 1+0

Rask is an amazing goalie. But I'm not sure about being the best goalie. He has an amazing team in front of him.

Boston has no problem winning with Chad Johnson (.925% 2.10GA this year) in the net.

Rask is still in my top 3 tho, with Lundqvist and Quick. ( this is not based on stats only, but on what they bring to a team...etc.)

Yeah i can see you point! But lets remember that Jones and Scrievens has better stats in LAK and as was Talbot in NYR! Yes you cant say that you see all in stats but those just tell you that in LAK and NYR second goalie play at least even good season than Johnson in Boston! If you think that, thats why Rask is not best in league because Boston defenfense well and Johnson get good stats because that i can say same of Lundqvist and Quick too! Ofcourse i mean that Quick is better than Scrievens or Jones and Lundqvist is better than Talbot. Yeah they are my top 3 too! But if you look closley NYR and LAK play even more defencive style than Boston, so thats why i cant agree with you that Rask is not best because Boston play so defencive style!

Tonight Games!!

Boston - Montreal (Tied 1 - 1)

Chicago © - Minnesota (CHI 2 - 0)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 2

tonight is the night .........i want a victory

go habs go

price for president  

:yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo                                               RESUME OF THE THIRD GAME

WHAT THE AMAZING PERFORMANCE FOR MONTREAL CANADIEN....THE CANADIENS SCORE THE FIRST AND SECOND GOALS IN THE FIRST PERIODS FOR TO TAKE THE LEAD 2-0.... montreal dominate the first period with many chance of scoring and carey price stop all the shoots....the second periods it more close than the first, each team score 1 goal and montreal have the lead 3-1 after two....the boston bruins play a great third periods , with many chance of scoring and carey make a couple of good save...boston put many traffic foward price with big guy like lucic and chara...boston score finaly a goal in the third with 2 min 20sec remaning and the score was 3-2 montreal....but no question to repeat the same think to game no2, montreal play a solid defence to resist at boston offense with 2 min to play in the third and  montreal score in empty net with 3 second to play FOR THE VICTORY...another great performance from carey price  and a very good teamwork victory from montreal to win this one 4-2.......

shoots boston----------28

montreal--------26

powerplay------------boston------------0/1

montreal----------0/1

special mention --boston------not a great game from tuukka  rask ...just correct .880 %eff

patrice bergeron not play a very good game then he score a goal...he is -1 in the game

same think for zedno chara -1 in the macth

i dont see milan lucic for all game ....no big check ,no physical play 

brad marchand is +2 for this game and he make trouble all game , maybe it all the positive point for boston

only one penality all game ...second positive point for boston 

montreal-----carey price goal a very solid game ,not this better but a good one with .929%eff

montreal not allowed 40 shoot on price and they block 29 shoots foward price

only one penality all game

p.k subban play a amazing game againt with one goal and one assist...great game to in defense with +1 in the game

lars eller and DALE WEISE had 1 goal and one assist for two point each

very good defensive game ...montreal follow our system all game 

only negative point for montreal is the 20 turnover

very good defensive game for thomas plecanek..he score a goal and play againt best line of boston all game 

3 stars of the game 1-p.k subban

2-carey price

3-dale weise 

montreal take the lead 2-1 in the serie with the ice advantage and the ghost of bell center!!!!!!!!!

next post before thursday 19h 30 min

• Like 1

Thanks Matt its always fun to read your report on games! Only what i not agree was that comment of Tuukk Rask! I was not watched game but watch highlights. Two goal agaist him was breakaway. ( 1 vs goalie) so i cant put those goals in Rask fault. But yes i can agree that when goalie is good/hot he must make gamesaves! But you cant do those in every game! First goal Rask cant save! That was cross pass! I never put goal in goalie fault if its maked on cross pass goal! But lets keep those coming its always fun to read your reports on games :)

YEAAH! Wild win!! Was great game from our boys! Niederraiter play amazing game and get award when pass Granlund empty net goal! Haula was great and referee not see that hook in breakaway! But Haula make game winning goal! Bryz played solid game in goal! Granlund was amazingly good again! Make a beautiful goal! Mikko Koivu play great two way game again and Parise was very good again!! We was better last game and earn 4 - 0 win! I believe our chance to win Cup we not lost any games in home ice this season playoffs! Thank you boys!!

My stars of games (remember that i take only Wild players  in my stars)

1. Erik Haula 1+0

2. Mikael Granlund 2+0

3. Nino Niederraiter 0+1

P. Ilja Bryzgalov 19/19 100,0

Last night three stars (NHL)

1. Mikael Granlund 2+0

2. P.K. Subban 1+1

3. Ilja Bryzgalov 19/19 100,0

Tonight we have only one game!

Pittsburgh - New York R (PIT lead 2 - 1)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

boston vs montreal game no 4(pre game)

i want a win for montreal, for sure and it is not impossible...if the montreal canadiens not lose it advance in game no2, the serie would be 3-0 montreal...but i am sure then boston would want to take it revenge for game no3 ...boston have a very good team but since the start of the serie ,i dont recognize the team who win the first place in the association...boston dont play a physical game like boston can play,they was not fast,the goalie is only correct...milan lucic is invisible, jarome iginla is not the dominate players then he was habitually...zedno chara is not very good in defense ,he was very slow and he make nothing on powerplay....only the little brad marchand play like in the season...he  disturd all team of montreal and more he got a couple of point...after the key of montreal for victory is to use the speed of is foward ,for to take the slowly defense of boston in fail...second montreal must follow the system of michel  therrien all game no 50minutes but 60minutes....therrien change line and he make a good move in remove the first line...this is better balancing line since  he move vanek with plecanek....thirds and the most important think  is the goalie of montreal...CAREY PRICE  can win the game lonely......price for president....in resume it a very important game for two teams because if montreal win ,he take the lead 3-1 in serie ,but if boston win it 2-2 in serie and it a new serie........go habs go

injury boston--------------------- chris kelly                   indifinite

adam mcquaid           out for the season

dennis seidenberg     out for the season

marc savard               out for the season

montreal-------  alex galchenyuk          indifinite

starting goalie   boston------------------tuukka rask

montreal---------------carey price  

i want a montreal victory  go habs go                   

• Like 1

Tomorrow start Ice Hockey World championships tournament!! I believe that Finland can win! We have good goalies Pekka Rinne and Mikko Koskinen, Yeah our defensive group is our weak point, but we are always be good 5 man defensive style team! We have good forwards! Lately a lot Finnish players start refuse to join Championships tournament, i see one of reasons are how J.Kurri and J.Jalonen disrespect our legents and players! I hope that Leo Komarov will be our Captain! He really love play in Leijona team and want come to Europe this season because he think that he has better chance to get Olympic team and Finnish World Championships team! He is only player with Petteri Nummelin who choose they team that they get better chance to get finnish national team! Never see someone else to leave NHL because he want play in his National Team more than NHL, except Nummelin and Komarov!

Last night three stars!!

1. Evgeni Malkin (PIT) 1+1

2. Brandon Sutter (PIT) 1+0

3. Sidney Crosby (PIT) 0+2

News!

+ Philadelphia named former GM Paul Holmgren to Flyers President. Holmgrens is now played in forward position in team and was Assist Coach and Coach, assist GM and GM and now New President of Club in his 30 year in team! Flyers new GM is team former Goalie Ron Hextall. Hextall played 9 year of his 11 year career in Flyers and won one Conn Smyth Trophy (MVP of Playoffs) when his team lose final agaist Edmonton in 1987

Tonight Games!!

Boston - Montreal (MTL lead 2 - 1)

Anaheim - Los Angeles (LAK lead 2 - 0)

Okey so tomorrow i will update weekend games! I will be out saturday and sunday and back online monday! I will woke up earlie saturday morning to watch Wild (friday night game) and then drive to my friend home and we watch Formula 1 Spain Qualifying, then we watch Finland - Latvia Ice-Hockey game, then in Sunday will watch Formula 1 Spain Grand Prix then in evenig come Finland vs Russia ice hockey game so a lot sport to watch!!

Whaaat how i not remember add RefL3x:> in members explanations!! Sorry mate! :)

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

tonight is the night ....i want a montreal victory for take the lead 3-1 in the serie vs boston

carey price for president and subban for mayor

:1:  :1:  :1: 

Okey im out this weekend Saturday - Sunday and send now my weekend game update!!

Last night three stars!

1. Tuukka Rask (BOS) 33/33 100,0

2. Teemu Selänne (ANA) 1+0

3. Matt Fraser (BOS) 1+0

At the moment three stars leaders! (1st. star get 30 point 2nd get 20 point and 3th. star get 10 point)

1. Tuukka Rask (BOS) 80 Point

2. P.K. Subban (MTL) 70 Point

3. Evgeni Malkin (PIT) 60 Point

Friday night games

New York R - Pittsburgh (PIT lead 3-1)

Chicago © - Minnesota (CHI lead 2-1)

Saturday night games

Montreal - Boston (serie is even 2-2)

Anaheim - Los Angeles (LAK lead 2-1)

Sunday games

Minnesota - Chicago ©

Pittsburgh - New York Ranges (if necessary)

Have nice weekend everyone! Good luck your games and remember that World Championships Hockey tournament start too!!

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

game no4 boston vs montreal resume

what a very close game!!!the game was decided in overtime when matt fraser (who this guy) score the first goal of the game at 1 min 19sec  at first overtime periods....this is not the price  mystake, this is a rebound goal,a garbage goal......the two goalie good a very solid game for to go in overtime with 0-0 as score...the two team play a exellent defence game too...boston have be a succes at limit the canadien at 0 goal all game, because the montreal canadiens have score 3 goals and more in all game in playoff  before this one....montreal play a good game too ...they fallow the system of michel therrien all game and they play a phisical game to replic at the boston bruins....but montreal lose a very good chance to take the lead 3-1 in the serie...boston come back and make 2-2 in the serie and they retake the ice advantage with two  games at play a boston...i hope so the canadiens have not lose this confidence...in resume the two teams play a very close defensive  game who can go on each side...

shoots------------- boston=35

montreal=33

powerplay------boston=0/2

montreal=0/1

special mention  boston---------only one penality all game

very solid shutout for tuukka rask

40 check all game

patrice bergeron play a amazing game in defence

more physical game for all team 

zedno chara play a very solid game in defence

good team work effort

first goal for matt fraser all time playoff(i hate this guy) lol

montreal---------very solid game for carey price and this post  lol

just 2 penality all game

32 body check for montreal good answer at the bruins style

20 shoots  blocked foward price

14 turnover againt this is very bad

thomas plecanek and this line play a great defensive game face to lucic line 

3 stars  of the games---1-tuukka rask

2-matt fraser

3-carey price

boston retake the ice advantage with 2-2 in the serie and 2 game at play in boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next post before saturday 19h 

pre game no4 montreal vs boston

first the serie is tied 2-2 and this game is very important for 2 team...i want a montreal victory and for that , they need a solid performance of carey price...same think at last game ,the canadiens most  play a goos defensive and physical game...this is the key to beat boston...they need a good powerplay for to make pay the bruins indiscipline...in resume i think then the winner of this game will win the serie....

injury ------boston---- chris kelly                   indifinite

adam mcquaid           out for the season

dennis seidenberg     out for the season

marc savard               out for the season

montreal----alex galcheniuk-------  indifinite 

starting goalie   boston------------------tuukka rask

montreal---------------carey price

go habs go     

• Like 1