• LBJ THE KINGGG!
    • KB24 BLACK MAMBAA.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kobe pwnz you all,he won Chuck Norris on 1 vs 1!I am fan of kobe and lakers for more then 10 years i remember that i was really small and my neighboor played basketball with shirt of lakers(kobe 24 ftw)

NEITHER!!! LeBron, Kobe, D-Wade.....ALL are glory whores!! I will take Brandon Roy over ANY of those clowns. He has such an old school, CLASSIC game. He's classy, hard working and can dish 15 dimes if he needs to or drive to the rim and put in 30!!

post-1259-12667210826326_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kobe is very good player. And I love LA-Laker :D but Lebron is definitely better. He and those of his 3point shoots it's amazing.

Marcin Gortat is a good player from Poland :D My countryman :P He play good and have wonderful dunks :P

• 2 weeks later...

kobe over lebron anyday. Even D-Wade surpassed lebron lol... lets see lebron do something with meaning rather than getting monthly MVP awards lawl...

Oh and Kobe Finals MVP? I THOUGHT SO... lebron 2 years in a row got spanked and sent back home, id v55 that xD

As much as I hate to admit it Kobe by far, he is so clutch, can take over a game at will, and always finds a way to win, ntm by him just standing on the floor makes everyone else on his team better. Lebron is a good player but still isnt on the same level as Kobe yet by far. Nuff said?............bye.gif I'm not a laker's fan either, Pro sports are worthless anyway, College > Pro

• 2 weeks later...