starting a new FA server for team work only players

HELLFIRE

Hey guys, I'v noticed that while Wolfenstein ET is a teamwork heavy game, many people do not play like that. I don't know how much work/money it would take to add another server for teamwork only, but I have donated before posting this. There could be rules for the new server like if u don't revive/join and help fire team/give ammo/fix things u get kicked from that server. Also, the maps could be chosen for optimal teamwork on both sides.

Just an idea :-)

Well your idea  is something like scrimming ,  1 team nplayers fully  helping each-other  working together,  out of scrim ..  total pointless suggestion .  or.. it can only be done in lan ,

but then again if you want to force that kind of rules on server.. play alone brother and touch yourself till you get over with disappointment and come to sense of what actually interweb is.

• Like 2

well we have stopwatch server that has been dead for a while but it used to be server where in Finnish night time we got like 6v6 playing stopwatch mode small maps in teamwork talking in ts that helps ofc. There was no rule for teamwork but all players there deticated on playing for ob and not for frags so it was fun. I'm still busy for 2-3 weeks in school since i got lots of raports and work to be done. But once my Christmas holiday starts i can try to set up some fun nights there just by asking people on xfire to join.

• Like 3

i can try to set up some fun nights there just by asking people on xfire to join.

If Baska , seaside and jaie  are free we can  get more help + ts  = total awesome.

Great team work players such as Ooops, Daniele, Adorable, Platonic, D..X, Felix and many others can be met on Nq3 in the late evenings and nights (GMT+2). It's a pleasure to play with/against them indeed. Feel free to visit Nq3 too.

• Like 2

Well your idea  is something like scrimming ,  1 team nplayers fully  helping each-other  working together,  out of scrim ..  total pointless suggestion .  or.. it can only be done in lan ,

but then again if you want to force that kind of rules on server.. play alone brother and touch yourself till you get over with disappointment and come to sense of what actually interweb is.

Well, at one point I wouldn't have to play alone, but now team work is gone. I'm not complaining, just saying what I've noticed on the servers.

well we have stopwatch server that has been dead for a while but it used to be server where in Finnish night time we got like 6v6 playing stopwatch mode small maps in teamwork talking in ts that helps ofc. There was no rule for teamwork but all players there deticated on playing for ob and not for frags so it was fun. I'm still busy for 2-3 weeks in school since i got lots of raports and work to be done. But once my Christmas holiday starts i can try to set up some fun nights there just by asking people on xfire to join.

Sounds like fun! Maybe I'll try it some time, also, I know some people that might like to try teamwork that I could invite.

Silent and HC servers are more oriented on TW, in HC there isn´t even any restriction for doing obj. Also in jay2 players sometimes push hard on OBJ, like Hank, JT and couple more.

What about reviving then I´ve already covered it somewhere. I used to revive also when possible but with spawntimer set to 8 secs theres literally no time to revive after shooting 1-2 guys down and then a punch of enemies doubljumping on me like suicidial grasshoppers.

• Like 1

In Hardcore we have good teamworking teams. And we have already stopwatch server where teamwork is very importand and usually everyone do that already. So i recommend that you visit Stopwatch server or Hardcore server and i think you will be happy!! And i think that servers cost more than 15-50 dollar what you send and thats why we cant start new servers.

In Hardcore we have good teamworking teams. And we have already stopwatch server where teamwork is very importand and usually everyone do that already. So i recommend that you visit Stopwatch server or Hardcore server and i think you will be happy!! And i think that servers cost more than 15-50 dollar what you send and thats why we cant start new servers.

Like I said, I'll come and try the hardcore servers again some time. The one time I was there there were no Admins on and nobody was really friendy.

Btw, I know 15 dollars won't cover it lol, just saying if we all gave a little more then we could support another. (Not saying we would all donate, but its not impossible)

we already have a server like this  

1 is hardcore and the other is

stopwatch server sw.clan-fa.com:27970

it just that there not lot of guys out there who like to  scrim now a days 

we already have a server like this  

1 is hardcore and the other is

stopwatch server sw.clan-fa.com:27970

it just that there not lot of guys out there who like to  scrim now a days

Yeah I tried hardcore today. Its great and I'm going back. Could some staff member set me as level 2 user as I would like to use pm and !list

The stop watch server is not friendly for scrims. You can't lock teams,spec lock, etc. 

However, it makes a great obj oriented server for those who want to play obj. It's not just enough to beat the map. You have to beat the map faster than the other team did. It's a blast to play like this. I'd recommend it if you haven't had a chance to. No one is going to be mad you are on their team even if you are teh noobest. I've played with Hester, pro chicken, and several others on the stop watch server a couple times recently. You just need to hop FA servers and ask in global if anyone else wants to play on it. 

Edited by TulsaGeoff