Tankbuster

illusion

Requesting tankbuster for the etpub server (not hardcore)

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Tankbuster;65850

I'm not sure if any server regulars have heard of that map or like it, but i do know that many regulars don't like some of the maps currently on the server such as venice and v2base. Almost everytime those servers somehow get voted, most of the server talks about how much they hate it, with some people going spec, and others leaving the server.

If any other ETpubregulars have suggestions let your thoughts be heardd!! :thanks

just wonderinn, is any map change gonna happen on etpub soon? we could use just a feww good maps to throw in the mix with the usual frost/alder/braun/beerrun/grush/etcetc

Im agree with illusion, vbase 2 shouldnt be on ETPub, is one of the maps that noone vote for it.

Venice is the tipical map that HATE or LOVE it. Personally I love it jejeje.

Baserace, ammmmmmmmmmm....i dont know really, sometimes is very funy but others is just bore.

Beach map, well.....personally i dont like it but while im on the server, ALWAYS run that map, so it seems players enjoy it.

Just a quick update on feedback for this map. Ive played it the full map three times now, twice with the server being full.. I asked people if they were enjoying it, and most said yes. Haven't heard anything negative at all abuot it yet, but if anyone has post it hereee.

I like that map. It's kinda hard for the allies to not get raped if the axis are defending well the 3 entrances, but hey! they never do. So tank by tank we can get them. Also you can panzer snipe those thanks which is really cool. You just need a fops to help you out. Then for the far ones you jump in the fight and throw grenadaas.

For the 1st part of the map, I always enjoy playing with the big canon. A lot of laugh :D Especially when I wipe out 3 players with 1 canon hit!

I like that map. It's kinda hard for the allies to not get raped if the axis are defending well the 3 entrances, but hey! they never do. So tank by tank we can get them. Also you can panzer snipe those thanks which is really cool. You just need a fops to help you out. Then for the far ones you jump in the fight and throw grenadaas.

For the 1st part of the map, I always enjoy playing with the big canon. A lot of laugh :D Especially when I wipe out 3 players with 1 canon hit!

You kept killing me with that cannon! :( lol

Heard the first negative feedback todayyy, just about 4-5 people out of the 20 on the server said it sucked.

• 1 month later...