A new command for NQ3.

Svart Rev

Well, this suggestion was caused partly by my own laziness, partly by laziness of new players...

So, I'd like to suggest to create a command !rules, which could shortly tell player about the main rules of the server. Most of new players just don't want to leave the game and go somewhere to read (I don't even say 'learn') rules, but explaining it personally takes too many time, which is not always acquitted.

Also !forum doesn't tell the exact way to the community servers' rules.

So it goes.

Kind regards,

R. A. 'Svart' Rev.

• Like 2

might be an interesting idea, what i'd find interesting to know, if it is possible to display the rules upon joining.

this is already a function on the cod4 servers but i donot know if it is possible to use in wolfenstein aswell, if so it would be really usefull.

You saw this in fun1 server and thought suggest to NQ3. Well, it's useful command, I think it could be added to the server without problems. Just need DD is available and if he agrees then will be done.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...