Looking for someone able to build a website.

freekter

Hey guys,

I am trying to launch a sort of webshop.

It will be the opposite of ebay.

I suck at building websites, and I have no idea how to add account support (so people can create their own accounts).

If someone is able to help building a website, that would be awesome.

I already created a ''website'' on weebly... It's very basic, but it's just to show what the design is I think is best for the website.

The weblink is: striverz.weebly.com 

(I want the name to be Strivers.)

If anyone is able to help, that would be awesome.

I think this site can become huge, if it's build correctly!

Freek

Not to demotivate you, but this is a pretty big project. I'm not saying that you shouldn't attempt it (you should, if you want to), just be aware that it will take loads of work.

I believe that if you want to code it yourself, you would have to use php (for the user accounts, sign in/out, etc). There are websites that help you build webshops, so that you don't have to code it yourself.

Big Commerce

Shopify

Volusion

Ameri Commerce

• Like 3

ok first off  i  myself us to work on website but that was before php become has big has it is now it all us to be just html witch is very easy to do but on to what i am posting about

give http://www.webs.com/ a try there very easy to us and if your willing to pay they will build your website for you they even have a active forums i know i us there site sometimes when i have friends that would like to give  making there on website a try 

• Like 1

i'd be willing to help out for the heck of it but it'd be a limited resource i can do PHP coding and all that or even running a joomla based website operating system too there are multiples of them out there for website's it's best to demonstrate or check out other versions or things and find what suits you best because you never know if you'll have to edit or maintain something but your web designer and that is away or something so it is always good to familiarize yourself with a program as well but I'm down to help if you'd like Private Message me or add me on xfire and we can talk

• Like 1

Because my study just became unbelievably busy, I have to postpone this project... I'll have to do it around July...

Thanks for all the help though, I will keep all those websites in mind!!!!

I will keep you guys updated. I just hate the fact I never took coding in high school lol...

BAD decision hahaha

Thanks again!