New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

I like Vacant, Downpour, Wet Works, Showdown, and Ambush, it would be so great if we could keep a couple of these in the rotation.. I know a lot of people don't like these, but they are the reasons I keep coming back.. Please please please please please :D

No no no!  On ambush that is. I like the others. :)

• Like 1

It just sucks that the few maps I really like most people don't :'(

Wah wah... Imma start doing this every time I hear someone cry. BTW check your wall. And I said no to one map. Not all. Jeesh. :P

• Like 1

Wah wah... Imma start doing this every time I hear someone cry. BTW check your wall. And I said no to one map. Not all. Jeesh. :P

LOL I know I just figured if I pouted a little maybe it would help my case lol

• Like 1

LOL I know I just figured if I pouted a little maybe it would help my case lol

After you get pulled over by the police and you plead and pout, does it work? I think not. Plus we have an emoticon for pouting. :cry

• Like 1

After you get pulled over by the police and you plead and pout, does it work? I think not. Plus we have an emoticon for pouting. :cry

I like my pout face better hehe.. And no the police never let me off when I whine hahaha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for a server that avg 30 players...that would be a massacre... lol

I played it with 40 people a couple days ago, probably before the new rotation. It just got silly. An airstrike was a guaranteed 5 kills and if you ran into the building in the middle you would just get mowed down by LMGs through the walls.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see more maps added to the rotation on the beginners server. The current rotation is great, I would just like to see more maps added in if possible, simply to change things up a bit.

I would like to see Vacant,Bloc,and Overgrown added. I like the current rotation , these maps would make it better.

Edited by sonofsam

• 2 weeks later...

Please please and please, can we drop chinatown and crash.. I am begging for some downpour, and vacant.. Please!!!!  On my knees begging hehehe.. I quit asking for Wet Works since it went to Softcore, but it is just not the same :/