Minecraft Minecraft 1.7.2

JalapenoJaco

Who likes the new 1.7.2 update for minecraft? To be honest they added a whole lot of unnecessary things in my view. Like flowers, redsand, packed ice, and made a super secret setting (-_-) . But still I love minecraft and play 1.7.2! So is there any thoughts on the new update? Anything you think should be added to minecraft?

post-12929-0-68082000-1384295481_thumb.png

• Like 1

I personally like Minecraft 1.7.2, but I do agree that it's getting laggier with every update... they need to move off of Java and over to C#. I'm still playing 1.6.4, because that's what most servers run.

I felt like the update didn't live up to its hype. Everyone was like "OMG THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST UPDATE EVER! NEW BIOMES!" But honestly, the biomes weren't that impressive. In my opinion, the highlight of the update is the super secret settings :3

• Like 1

I have only played 1.7.2 several times. It is laggier, I agree. But I really like the update. I like the new biomes, albeit they really aren't different. But what really gets me is the new flowers and new recipes.  They're just so pretty. What is the secret setting you speak of?

• Like 1

I love the amount of things they are adding, making the game more beautiful, but it is getting more laggy with each update, a problem they need to fix. A full migration from java to another source code would be very time consuming and difficult, I doubt it will happen.

I have only played 1.7.2 several times. It is laggier, I agree. But I really like the update. I like the new biomes, albeit they really aren't different. But what really gets me is the new flowers and new recipes.  They're just so pretty. What is the secret setting you speak of?

When you're in-game, under options there's a button that says "Super Secret Settings" And it's very very..... well it's super :D Lol

I didn't notice any lag while playing last night. Seemed fine to me. I like the enhancements. The look is crisp, and I enjoy the little things that it brings along graphically. Along with the new items. It keeps the game from getting boring.

• 2 weeks later...