Is the iPhone 5c a dud? WSJ says Apple is slashing orders

sincity

Apple iPhone 5c Orders Cut
The iPhone 5c is starting to look like the closest thing to a hardware flop that Apple has released in a while. Unnamed sources tell The Wall Street Journal that Apple will cut fourth-quarter manufacturing orders for the iPhone 5c, a move that the Journal says raises "concerns about weaker-than-expected demand and its pricing strategy for the device." Among other things, the Journal's sources say that manufacturer Pegatron will see its 5c orders cut by 20% while Hon Hai will see its orders cut by a third. The general consensus among analysts so far has been that Apple’s slightly lower-cost iPhone 5c was not priced aggressively enough to appeal to most consumers in emerging markets, and both American and Chinese retailers have already started hacking 5c prices in a bid to move more units just weeks after its release.lQOk7egD9AI

View the full article

I've got one and I can honestly say it's a fine phone. I went from a 4 to a 5c, and while it wasn't a remarkable change, it was still an improvement. It's a good phone if you want to upgrade from an older model but don't want to spend huge amounts of money on a 5s.

• Administrators

Its just an iPhone 5 with a plastic back. And having used iPhone5S for a week now all I can say is meh.

Don't tell that.. I am gonna get my iPhone 5s today.....  

How's Galaxy S4? Issue is .. that phone is f***ing too big!

• Like 1