milli vanilli

My sugestions

- Have the right game mode for the right map

- Have more TDM and domination game mode

- Get rid of s&d

- Recrut new players

- Take some of the slots from Kill Box and make it in to a seperate server

- Maby move the server to 1.7

Love the current changes, HQ still kills the server sometimes, but its had about 6-12 people most of the time. Just played HC FFA and it was the shit!! Server got up to like 15 or 20 when FFA came on OVERGROWN.

That was a good change. Creek is great (a lot of people have never played it before) and I think having ONE HQ and ONE Dom is a good mixup. I've noticed too many NON-TDM seems to keep people away...

I'll try to keep updated on what people are doing with current map rotations.

lol it sucks to camp killbox all by myself at night. when i camp the server atleast 5 people come on at night and play at night. if it isnt too much trouble, camp server with me if you do not mind letting the game run all night.

and lately i've seen more people on hardcore server than the killbox server

yea hc is fine i thinkn the changes need to be applied to killbox. what about taking slots off and making a no rules server. ive never seen a no rules server anywhere empty. noobs gotta play somewhere :P

also what about doing this i dont know if this is posible but would it be possible to make a b3 addon to let people choose the next map. for example....

[b3] what do you want the next map to be?

!1 crossfire [tdm]

!2 strike [tdm]

!3 crash [dom]

dont put all maps in and it would be cool to rotate available maps.... that way it doesnt get stuck on one and it would be a fun way to get players involved.

but like i said before i dont know if this is possible.

Edited by fred

I've had a couple requests to put Bloc back on the hardcore server... Not sure what it would replace though, TDM Crossfire & TDM Bog bring people in, FFA overgrown is liked by most,DOM Pipeline played with quite a few people as well... Creek is a personal favorite of mine but not everyone digs it as much... Ambush is my recommendation for a swap to BLOCK TDM because we lose a lot on that map...

• Administrators

same here but when ure waiting there comeing some players and more and more last time i player i was the onlyone in HC i only had to wait 2 maps and there were neralyy 15 players

sry for my fcking english xD

Your English is fine. :P

One of the all time lows.....

Killbox - 0 Players online

HC - 0 Players online

Check screen shot here

We need to do something to get players back...

1) Start camping on the servers more

2) Consider moving to 1.7 given the number of players there

ok if we are gonna move to 1.7 you have to tell us the date. the reason is 1.7 has WAY more compitition because there are many more servers. so if we move we need everyone to populate the servers so that they just dont stay dead. also you should put a spam in the server telling the date and also have a link to the 1.7 patch somewhere easy to find on the website