Nostrodamus effect 2012

.:MoRB!D=-

do you believe in the prophecies of nostrodamus, or that the world will end on december 21st 2012?.

or do you wonder how do 8-9 different cultures from difrent time periods prophicise that something big is going to happen all predicting the same year down to nearly the exact date.

you would think its something big when they all tried to get the message downstream to warn us

Nostrodamus he did not prophecise in whitch date the world shall expierience cataclysmic events but he predicted something.

he has also predicted some big moments in our history such as the rise and fall of neopolian, man landing on the moon, events in WW2 also the rise and fall of hitler.

the prediction im most interested in is the one below-

:century 2 quatrain 46.

"After a great misery for mankind,

an even greater approaches.

It will rain blood , milk ,famine, iron and pestilence.

In the sky will be seen a ball of fire,

dragging a trail of sparks".

what could this mean if he was right about so many other thing will he be wrong about this or could it mean something completely different,alot of people this its to do with 2012 if it is what you the fire in the sky be? some people say an asteroid, others say a massive solar storm

nasa has discovered more than 20,000 asteroids on a course that are a threat to hitting earth but can only find 6,000 of them so some are worried about the other majority striking earth

some just dont believe the predictions of Nostrodamus.

ancient cultures who do not state how but when the day of purification is upon us.

in 250-900 BC lived the Maya

incredibly intellegent they determined the length of a solar year down to 8 tenths of a second of our recorder solar year now (ofcourse we have computers and technology to do it for us now)

they were a civilisation who used over 20 different callendars to record cellestial patterns , cycles of harvest and nature and one of the most fancinating

the long count calendar which has a 5125 year era starting at august 11th 3114 BC and ending in 21/12/2012 (december 21st 2012),

its kinda hard to explain but at the end of the long counts era are when all the hands of the calendar meet at the top(i have searched for pictures of the mayan long count callender but found nothing ) what is more fascinating is mayan astronomers calculated every 2600 years a rare event occurs 'galactic allignment' (when the sun lines up with the centr of our home galaxy the milky way the next gallactic allingment wil occur with the winter solstis on december 21st 2012 some think that the mayans believes this will be end of one mayan era and the start of the next era or start of a new long count others think they believed this day will be the end .

will this rare event the galactic allingment cause a cataclysmic event , some believe on that day the sun will have cause massive solar storm in which will send down solar flairs that will cut out all communications on earth and followed by a cloud of solar plasma ( possitively charges Ions and Electrons)that crushes the earths magnetic field causing terrible storms inside the magntic field and the solar plasma may cause a magnectic polar shift even magnetic pole reversal that would devistate all life on earth , coinsidentally the sun has an 11 year cycle in which the final years are the worst for solar activity such as storms , sun spots, flares wich can ell trigger mini explosions but more to the point its climax will be in 2012 .

Could this all be linked to the recent and more frequently occuring natural disasters?

The hopi Indians who used a different method of recording there predictions had a unique prophecy wall on which they broke down the human timeline into phases or worlds,

people have deciphered the wall the wall explains how there have been 3 different phases or worlds that have been created an destroyed by natural disasters like the great ice age, volcanoes and massive floods and it explains how we are in the 4th world or phase and the end will be near when man brings home pieces of the moon and huge webs in the sky used for traveling and communication which are all disrupting the delicate cosmic balance.

how do they predict such accurate fact centuries ago when the man had not seen the likes of a computer or even a simple communication divice for that matter?

i will probly add more to this as time goes on ,

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there is absolutely no scientific proof that anything in 2012 is gonna happen except a stronger than usual Solar storm, they occur every 10 years in a cycle.

What happened to the third "Anti-Christ" he predicted? That was all the rave back in the 80's with his prophetic visions. :rolleyes:

Its simple(Yes I believe in prophecies,etc and watch the shows on History chan) but IMO nothing will happen. We humans have not been on this planet for but a fraction of a second in time. I do agree 'something' will happen around the new year of 2013, but nothing that will annihilate the earth and make humans extinct.

@=TR=Viper - the 3rd anti christ is already here... You see / hear about him every day. He is the president of the United States of America. Obama. Yes. Do not believe? Youtube 'Obama baby killer'. All these americans want change from him, yet they did not know his true secrets before electing him to office.

Ill find the video for all to see.

Heres the video:(Might be a little disturbing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA&feature=related

Edited by +Zippo+

I've heard Nostradamus prophecies are often interpreted in a way so they can fit new theories/threats/events, so they are proved to be correct in that way. I've never actually read them, or encountered so I can't tell. Maybe the guy learned from history and concluded it will happen again.

As for the 2012 thing, you can only wait and watch. It's interesting that a lot of recent films have end of the world as a main theme. I'm not so sure it'll be nearly as fun as the movies when it happens.

When you are 17 you shoold worry about getting layed tonight not this sh**.

hahaha this is just what i do in ,y spare time , although i dont completely believe

we are all going to dide it fancsinates me :lol: the rest of the time im getttin drunk or laid ;)

its a very interesting subject lol

Its simple(Yes I believe in prophecies,etc and watch the shows on History chan) but IMO nothing will happen. We humans have not been on this planet for but a fraction of a second in time. I do agree 'something' will happen around the new year of 2013, but nothing that will annihilate the earth and make humans extinct.

@=TR=Viper - the 3rd anti christ is already here... You see / hear about him every day. He is the president of the United States of America. Obama. Yes. Do not believe? Youtube 'Obama baby killer'. All these americans want change from him, yet they did not know his true secrets before electing him to office.

Ill find the video for all to see.

Heres the video:(Might be a little disturbing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA&feature=related

Ive heard many Christian right wingers say that. I thought Nostradamus interpreters stated he would be from Persia. I recall Charlie Heston narrating a GOP propaganda film stating it was Saddam during the first Gulf War.

Nazi's used his writings for propaganda as well.

The second one was supposed to be Hitler. I think they interpreted "Hister" to mean Hitler.

I forget The first first one. Napoleon?

Funny how so many others didn't get the award like Stalin. Lot's of mass murders in the 20th century that killed multitudes of innocents.

Nope, I believe that God chooses when the Earth will end and we will never know when it will because God isnt going to give us any signs of the exact time its just gonna spring up on us when we least expect it.

I'm an atheist so i consider the whole anti christ thing obviously ridiculous. As for the 2012 thing, there is no evidence that anything out of the ordinary will happen. Nothing will happen (Quote me on this).