Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro found hanging in cell

Chameleon

The Cleveland man who kidnapped three women and sexually assaulted them for nearly a decade in his basement was found dead in his jail cell Tuesday night after an apparent suicide.

A statement from the Ohio Department of Corrections said Ariel Castro, 53, was found hanging in his cell at the Correctional Reception Center in the town of Orient at 9:20 p.m. local time. After prison medical staff attempted to perform life-saving measures, Castro was transferred to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 p.m.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/04/cleveland-kidnapper-ariel-castro-found-hanging-in-cell/

i saw in the news...

yeah normaly guys like this one dont live long in prison..

They usually don't and if you ask me, after what he did to those girls, death is to good for him hehe

• Like 1

I heard this while listening to a radio show last night. And I'm not sure what to say. He deserved to rot, and he deserved to die. But I think that he deserved the torture that he slammed onto those poor girls. I understand that suicide is for some people, a way out of painful situations, but this is just cowardice. What a piece of sh*t.

• Like 2