SNIPER Scripts

Bi0s

I feel there is alot of these sniper Scripts going around these days and being used on the server..Reason i say that out of the blue you have a dam bunch of ppl coming and playing on the server and are always covie sniper and are like unreal.. i understand and know they are some out there that are great at being sniper and all.. but there is just way to many all of a sudden makes me think.. :confused<_<

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Name 5 people that are doing it and provide me with necessary demos. Seriously is search button broken since there were like 2-3 topics about the same issue just last week. I was gonna write a nasty intro to this message but I am giving you a benefit of doubt that you can back up what you are saying. So where the demos at where we can see this scripts in action.

I feel there is alot of these sniper Scripts going around these days and being used on the server..Reason i say that out of the blue you have a dam bunch of ppl coming and playing on the server and are always covie sniper and are like unreal.. i understand and know they are some out there that are great at being sniper and all.. but there is just way to many all of a sudden makes me think.. :confused<_<

You talking about the "no recoil"?

I thought PB detected that.

You talking about the "no recoil"?

I thought PB detected that.

no? No reason to detect it as its a .cfg file just like any cfg. The cvars used don't work anyway so no point in PB kick.

Yeah,

that's what I thought the scripts were tied into. Had something to with a drop in FPS. TWL made them illegal by setting FPS restrictions.

all u need is maxfps 71, high sense and m_pitch 0.022 and u get almost no recoil.

No high sens needed, just m_pitch 0.060

it wont work afaik, at least on etpro m_pitch max is 0.022 and yes u need high sense at least on etpro.

I just change my maxfps to 71 and change my dpi via a mouse button.

All ive done is switch dpi on my G5, havent gotten around to re-writing my class scripts to auto-change my fps to 71 and sens to a higher value.