Minecraft F|A Minecraft #1 Downtime

GI-JOE

F|A Minecraft #1 Will be down for a few hours for some maintenance and while we move to a new machine

This is mostly so people don't go updating the map forcing me to re-download the world file again and again (which is already a monster 2GB file). With the new machine comes new possibilities for our #1 Minecraft server and I for one am looking forward to the next couple of days while that unfolds :)

In the meantime, thank you for your patience, it is much appreciated

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 4

Well though I feel like I am starting to detox without it, this is a great move and I am excited to have the new machine.. Thanks Joe for all the work! :D

Will you post when it is available again?

ps. I am assuming you will, but figured I would ask.

Yep, I will post new address and info when it's ready, have run into a setback with mcmyadmin but hopefully it won't be too much of a delay

Yep, I will post new address and info when it's ready, have run into a setback with mcmyadmin but hopefully it won't be too much of a delay

Eh, I wont be on till tonight anyways. So no worries, take your time. I would much rather have a day or two off, and the server perfect, than have the server up with everything gone and chickens all over the place. Who am I kidding, there will still be chickens all over the place. But that will more than likely be my fault. Maybe, probably, but maybe.

• Like 3

Eh, I wont be on till tonight anyways. So no worries, take your time. I would much rather have a day or two off, and the server perfect, than have the server up with everything gone and chickens all over the place. Who am I kidding, there will still be chickens all over the place. But that will more than likely be my fault. Maybe, probably, but maybe.

You spawned the chickens in my castle + there are chickens all over my property getting in my way = your fault!!!! :)

Yes Joe, please post the updated info so I can update the forum posts that I have made.

Thank you! I'm so uber excited! More exploring!

• Like 1

You spawned the chickens in my castle + there are chickens all over my property getting in my way = your fault!!!! :)

Yes Joe, please post the updated info so I can update the forum posts that I have made.

Thank you! I'm so uber excited! More exploring!

I killed all the chickens I spawned...those are natural or somebody else. The extra ones on property were open ground that you have since claimed, not my fault you claimed a chicken infestation  :P . Seriously though you should put in a lava fall. They will eventually commit suicide. Chickens love lava for some reason.