Who is playing Dirty Bomb Game

daredevil

SplashDamage developers.. UnrealEngine 3.. A first person shooter.. Some things are familiar like classes.. All this sounds good.. 

Edited by Ann!b@l

SplashDamage developers.. UnrealEngine 3.. A first person shooter.. Some things are familiar like classes.. All this sounds good.. 

Can't see what sounds good about Splashdamage, they flopped hard with every FPS they released in the past :P (Quake Wars, Brink and even ET which should have been a fullpriced addon to RTCW but somehow they couldn't handle it). I really hope they finally learned and started listening to the communities and stop with their "reinventing the wheel" approaches when they do multiplayer games...I remember when Brink was in the making where some developer was active on crossfire.nu to get feedback from players and claimed the game will be ready for competitive playing by release, iirc when the game was released there wasn't even a spectator mode or a pause function. I'm still dreaming that id would hire some guys from Nerve-Software or Gray-Matter-Interactive again who developed some really good games like RTCW or at least solid addons for Quake II, CoD 1+2, Doom 3 RoE.

Keeping fingers crossed, video footage looks solid but yea some reviews of people who played would be nice :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest it looks like Blacklight: Revolution. Since Nexon is partnered with it (pretty much gonna be pay to win or pay for power, even if SD promises it won't) I don't know how it could replace ET or even CoD4 for me.

I'll probably give it a shot.

To be honest it looks like Blacklight: Revolution. Since Nexon is partnered with it (pretty much gonna be pay to win or pay for power, even if SD promises it won't) I don't know how it could replace ET or even CoD4 for me.

I'll probably give it a shot.

Maybe they introduce a system like in Quake Live where you have all basic features availabe to you, but not all maps, gametypes or advanced stats for free play. I thought the new screenshots looked more like Quakewars again but in a different setting. Not that it was really bad, enjoyed it for a while but the engine had problems and it felt always a little choppy and somehow halfbaked even with high fps. Let's see how it works out with the Unreal 3 engine.

Extraction:

post-11075-0-95190800-1377786074_thumb.jpg

QuakeWars:

post-11075-0-44035800-1377786073_thumb.jpg

And Dirty Bomb sounds cooler than Extraction imo :P

Edited by S3ti