Favorite Movie of all Time

Jaaa!&

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nice topic :yahoo

My favorite movie would def have to be Amelie, it takes me back to my childhood bliss.

Not to mention chicks in college love when u can claim that movie.

What is your favorite movie of all time???

Mine would have to be Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

All LotR movies :yahoo

Btw, Entertainment Weekly (I believe) voted LotR the best movie(s) of the decade :D

For me, its a three way tie between "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" "Willow" and "Braveheart". Anyone who hasn't seen these films, I suggest you rent em over the weekend, order a pizza and stock up on beer or soda and have fun!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbzxuXTmruI&feature=related

Mystic river was pretty good too.

Edited by *Evil*Chaos

have to agree with Phantasm on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. a close second would be High Plains Drifter. classics man, classics.

• 4 weeks later...

On the topic of best movies I have to disagree with the choices for Lord of The Rings due to fact that I have read the books numerous times before they ever considered making a movie out of it. Due to this I was vastly disappointed with the movie as it left out entire chapters from the book, made up a few things that didn't follow the original story and ended the movie 2 chapters short of the book. On the plus side, the graphics were awesome along with many of the scenes (my fav scene was the battle with the Balrog at the end of 1st movie and beginning of 2nd movie). But movies are very difficult to make and follow a book as written.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. End of subject lol.

have to agree with Phantasm on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. a close second would be High Plains Drifter. classics man, classics.

OMG! How can you forget "Two Mules for Sister Sarah"? or "The Unforgiven"? Two more outstanding Eastwood films!

Anyway, this topic is tough just trying to choose 1 film as an all time Favorite. Here are some of my choice movies:

• The Boondock Saints
  • Gladiator
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • Blow
  • Scarface
  • The Bourne (Identity, Supremacy & Ultimatum)
  • Band of Brothers (how did no one mention this?)
  • Phone Booth

Those are just off the top of my head (and I already mentioned Clint Eastwood which is why they aren't listed with those). But I would have to say that for an all time favorite movie/s of all time would have to be the original Star wars Trilogy. Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi. With The Empire Strikes Back as the #1 star wars flick of all time!! Trek fans jump back into hyper space and disintegrate upon arrival, George Lucas RULES!!!! :punk

empire_strikes_back_wallpaper4.jpg

Here's a look at some Old School video games from back in the day (1982 Atari 2600, this was the bomb in the day!)

the_empire_strikes_back_remake-231539-1239766895.jpeg

Just look at all those wonderful graphics we had as kids :blink: No wonder I spent most of my time outside and away from video games. Heck we didn't even have computers, cell phones, cable or power windows (for your car) back then. :huh: