An =F|A= Recruitment Film made by me

Sabre

What do you suggest? I intend to make a recruitment film for the community that has been so nice to us, but for it to exist, all I need is support from the community, some people do not own all games that this forum supports, so help is needed by gathering clips from other games, I will post a list of who gets what game to record game footage.

Sabre: COD4

? : Minecraft

? :Team Fortress 2

? : Counter Strike

• Administrators

Actually I am making the type of video that introduces newcomers to the community in an entertaining fashion

Can you show us demo video first? We just don't want some random video with all our logos on it... If video is nice, I don't see any issue. 

• Like 2

Right basically I would  it is very hard to read the writing because it is in a bad quality and the highest you can go is 480. I couldn't understand the exploding buildings either.